CHAPTER SIX

—Alona Martin—

Sitting in this cabin made me grow anxious. I thought today was going to be a normal day like every other day. I thought today was going to be the day that I set Rosalie up with Delilah or the day that my boyfriend finally tells me he loves or a day of happiness and nothing more.

Just a regular day in gateway. I wanted one day without any drama or anything going wrong in my life, I wanted one thing that I can count on for myself. But that wasn't going well.

Instead, I stood in a boring old living room to a cabin that I wasn't quite familiar with. It smelt like chocolate; I hated chocolate. It was way too hot in here and I felt like I was going to pass out at any moment.

The room was silent when Oliver made his appearance. This had to be straight out of a movie, I couldn't believe this was actually happening to us, to me.

  "You all need to find a room and get there. When you get there, you will find a quest and you will do that quest. When you're done-"

  "I don't have time for your games, dad. I want to know why you're here and what the hell have you done? No one around you is happy and you know that. Which means you're the reason. You're always the reason." Oj ranted on,

His father didn't look like he cared at all, I mean, he seemed quite uninterested and ready to jump off the nearest cliff. I was glad that he wasn't my father. Actually, I was glad that I didn't have a father at all. It was great having two parents that had the milk manually on them, no excuse to get milk and now it feels like they are.

  "Do what I say, Oj. I'm trying to protect you-" He looked as if his  veins were about pop.

  "You only care for yourself." Delilah spoke up this time.

Oliver looked up at the cameras that were surrounding us before he clenched his jaw and walked out of the room. He motioned for us to follow and we did so; hesitantly.

He brought us into the kitchen. In here he seemed a little frustrated, almost like he was scared of being scared. He walked over towards the kitchen switch and he pressed a button right under it. The lights dimmed and the doors shut tight. It was either he was going to kill us or he was protecting the outside from getting in.

Considering what position we were in, I was more than sure he was going to kill us, but I was too young to die, I haven't even kissed anyone other than Zackery, I haven't gone that far in a relationship and I couldn't risk dying this gorgeous. That's a waste of sperm.

  "Your mothers are in danger, The governments of the BMMC knows that you guys exist and they have been trying to protect you but they couldn't. They know about you and they want you. So, Cora and I..." He glanced over at the blonde standing next to the crazy one with the gun. "We formed a new generation of BMMC's."

  "How are we related to the BMMC?" Autumn spoke up as she appeared scared.

I glanced over at her and I frowned, she had a life ahead of her and she was such a nice girl, I couldn't believe she had to go through this. I'd rather anyone but her.

  "You, Autumn, are the daughter of Adeline and Reign monreal, which makes you the step granddaughter of Angelina Quinn-Monreal, Quinn also being Delilah's last name, Which means you two are cousins through marriage, which means you are related to the factors of BMMC. Oj is my son so he is automatically in the system, Aurora is nowhere to be found so I couldn't even get her to join; and Both Andrea Martin and Paige Rivers are members and CEOs of the BMMC. Lucas unfortunately is related to Autumn, and we needed you all to be around the same age so this was the best solution."