Bonus 2

MATURE CONTENT

The moment Nixon and I returned home from the ceremony, it took everything in me not to immediately pounce on him

The moment Nixon and I returned home from the ceremony, it took everything in me not to immediately pounce on him. When the sound of the door shutting echoed through the surprisingly quiet house, it immediately lit something in me—something I'd been trying to keep at bay while we were at a pack event. It was meant to be fun and welcoming for him, not the time for me to act on my desires.

However, we weren't at the ceremony anymore.

Nixon turned to me with a grin on his face. "That was more fun than I thought it'd be."

"Yeah?" I responded, trying to keep my voice leveled and the desire out of my eyes. "I told you that you'd enjoy it. You met a lot of new people as well. It looked like Eli and the others had fun too."

He nodded. "I saw his smiles. It was nice to see him actually having fun and enjoying himself." My eyes followed Nixon as he turned to face me. The distance between us quickly shrunk until there was only a tiny gap. "I'm only going to say this once, so don't go getting an even bigger ego."

"Oh?" I stepped forward, closing it. "What do you have to say."

His brown eyes met my green, and I saw the way they dilated. "Thank you for taking the time to plan this, Tate. It really was fun and a sweet gesture." I returned his smile and opened my mouth to respond, but he didn't give me a chance to. His eyes changed from sweet to mischievous, and I saw the way his smile morphed into a smirk. He leaned forward slightly and said, "However, I was expecting an after-party."

The meaning behind those words was not lost on me. I captured his lips, hands moving down to his waist. I could feel the way he leaned into my touch, and it only fueled my growing desire.

I pulled away and grabbed Nixon's wrist as I led him up the stairs toward our room. Wasting no time, I pushed him back onto the bed and reclaimed his lips.

"Tate," Nixon managed to mutter out between kisses. "The pets."

It was only now that I realized why the house was so quiet. Stitch and Goob lay curled up on the floor together, which caused a quiet groan to escape me.

"We are not having sex in front of the pets," My mate said rather sternly.

I sighed and pulled away from him. "Get Stitch," I told him as I moved to pick up Goob carefully.

With a little more time and effort, we managed to move both pets downstairs before returning back to our room. I shut the door and then focused back on my lover.

"Come here," I told Nixon.

And, like the first time, he easily complied. My hands, once again, found themselves around his waist, and my mouth immediately moved to his neck. The biting and sucking elicited a moan from him, and I could feel the corners of my mouth turn upward.