Chapter 1- Those blue eyes

TANJIROS POV

Tanjiro woke up to being shoken awake by his many siblings. "Tanjiro your going to be late!" Squealed Hanako. "Wait what!" Tanjiro said. "Come have breakfast tanjiro!" Called his mum. "Ok!" Tanjiro said. He threw on his uniform and fell down the stairs. "Tanjiro!" Nezuko yelled. She walked over. "Are you ok?" She asked. "Yeah I'm fine." Tanjiro smiled and ran to the table to grab his breakfast. "Thanks mum!" He said as he grabbed his school bag and ran out the door.

Tanjiro walked into his class, barely on time. "Sorry!" He apologised to his teacher. "No need your not late." Mr. Giyuu said. "Still, I'll try to be more on time next time." Tanjiro said. He sat down at his desk. 

The lesson dragged on for what seemed like forever. The whole time Tanjiro had felt like he was being stared at. Just as the lesson was about to end he noticed who it was. A small boy with dark hair and turquoise tips. He had blue eyes and had been the one staring at tanjiro. Tanjiro wanted to talk to him but got distracted by Mr. Giyuu asking him to take something to the office. When Tanjiro turned to talk to the strange boy, he had already left. Tanjiro thought about trying to find the boy with those blue eyes but decided against it. It was probably nothing.

MUICHIROS POV

Today I saw the most wonderful looking boy ever. I couldn't help but stare. I hope he didn't notice. I think he did though so I decided to leave class while he was talking to the teacher. 

I hope this time it doesn't turn out the same, with him calling me weirdo or freak. Like it did with all the others. Because I think I love him and I can't let anyone get in my way. I actually already had someone in mind that could stop me. 

I think her name was kanao? To early to see though. But if it turns out that way, I'm not afraid to do anything. What ever I need to do to get him to love me I will. Kanao might want to count her days. Unless she's smart, that is.

Word count: 369 

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked the first chapter. Sorry as it's very short. Currently writing this while sick 🙃