Chapter 5- Memories

MUICHIROS  POV

Today was the anniversary of my parents and brothers death. Sometimes when I think about them, I wonder if the way I am is because of thier deaths. It was a car crash, and I was the only one who survived.  I don't think I am but maybe...

It's a cold day, so I'm wondering if I should bring my umbrella to school. Suddenly the ground starts shaking. My mind suddenly panicked and I ran to the shelf keeping the 3 urns. One for each of my parents and one for my brother. I catch them before they fall, and put them on the floor. I hurry back to a doorway, and stand there. 

When the earthquake is over, I check my phone. I have an email from the school, saying it's cancelled due to the earth quake. I hope Tanjiros ok. Although if he's not... I can be there for him and then he'll love me~! 

I get a text on my phone, from tanjiro, asking if I'm ok. 

T: Are you ok after the earthquake?

M: yeah

I put the urns back on the shelf, and sit down. I think about what to do with my day. I decide to ask Tanjiro if he wants to hangout. 

M: Wanna hangout?

T: Sure! I'll send my address!

M: Ok I'll be over by 10:00 

T: Ok see you soon.

Muichiro smiled. He was excited. We decided to get dressed and ready to go. 

Omg I'm so sorry this chapter is shorter than Shinobu. Just still sick and it got a bit worse today

Word count: 260 words