Chapter 8 -Shopping

MUICHIROS POV

Today tanjiro asked if i wanted to go to the mall with the others we got lunch with yesterday. I said sure, happy to see my tanjiro~

I got ready and grabbed a shopping bag, just in case I bought something. 

I met up with the others at the mall and first the others wanted to go to a clothing store. I didnt need any new clothes but I agreed. Tanjiro asked if I could help him find a new jersey, as he had a couple old ones he had grown out of.

"Muichiro, do you want my old jumpers? Its just that I think they might fit you." I couldnt belive he was asking. "Yeah, sure!" I said, trying to contain my excitement. 

He found a jersey he liked and I thought about the new jerseys. "How about you come over after this and I can give them to you and we can hangout?" He offered. Which of course i said yes too. 

Next we decided to go to a bookstore because there where some new school books we all needed. I grabbed the biology and maths ones I needed and walked up to the counter. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.

TANJIROS POV

I put my hand on Muichiros shoulder. "I'll pay." I said, looking at him. "No." He said. "Ill pay for yours." We fought for a bit and I payed while he was distracted by inosuke telling him that he was better at writing. Muichiro made the argument that inosuke couldnt even spell the word Photosynthesis (Same). It was a fair argument. 

Anyway about muichiro... I have been having some weird feelings about him. But im not gay! Right? No, we are just really good friends. He'd never like me back anyway!

Right?

After we got the school books we decided to go to the food court. 

ZENITSUS POV (Switching it up)

I first noticed it when we went out to lunch yesterday. I noticed it again today. Tanjiro and Muichiro definitely like each other. I asked Inosuke and he agreed. And now we have a plan. Get them together. Me and inosuke took seats next to eachover so Tanjiro and Muichiro had to sit next to eachover. We both coincedentaly wanted something that they didnt so they had to go together to get what they both wanted.

Its really cute actually. 

Word count: 394

IM BACK