Chapter 3- Biology

TANJIROS POV

I opened the door to the biology room, to let muichiro go in first. "Let's sit over here!" I said, walking over to a bench. "Ok." Muichiro said as he pulled out his text book. I wondered who the teacher is. 

Then in walked Ms Shinobu. Her again? She always gave us an amount of homework that could be considered crazy. 

I stared at the clock, only a minute till the bell! 

RING! The bell chimed through the school. Me and muichiro didn't get to work together because it was a assignment that you had to do on your own. I grabbed my bag and turned to muichiro. I quickly wrote my phone number on the paper. I handed it too him. "Heres my phone number, see you tommorow!" I said, walking out the door. 

"Hey Tanjiro!" I heard someone call. "Kanao!" I said. "Wanna walk home together?" She asked. "Yeah sure!" I said, smiling. Nezuko ran over. "Hi tanjiro, hi Kanao!" She said. "Hi Nezuko!" Both me and Kanao said at the same time. 

My phone suddenly buzzed. 

Unknown: hi tanjiro it's Muichiro :)

Tanjiro: Hiiii

Tanjiro saved Muichiro on his phone and started to walk home with his friends. When they got to his house, he gave his phone number to Kanao. "See ya!" He waved.

MUICHIROS POV

Today was brilliant. I got Tanjiros phone number, talked to him, discovered him. Hes perfect. Maybe I followed him home, he was with is sister and Kanao....I think if anything more happens.... I'm going to have to get my hands bloody. 

I walked to a place with printers, to print out the photos I got of him today. He didn't even notice. I printed my photos and grabbed a note book. I paid and then walked home to my lonely apartment. I grabbed a pen and wrote on the cover or the notebook: ❤️Tanjiro❤️ I flipped to the first page, cut him out of all the photos and mage a collage. I like to turn my obsessions into art. I have one for everyone I've liked. Most of them the last page has their blood. From after they turned me down. It also had the blood of those who got in my way. I wonder if Kanaos blood will ever appear in Tanjiros book.

For the others, it didnt feel the same but for this love, I feel like I can't give up. I'm making steps, progress. Towards my goal of having my one love with me forever. But alive. I have the others with me, well not exactly, but I'm also the only one who knows where they are. I hope I don't have to get Tanjiro to join them. 

I'm tired so I decide to have a nap. I fall asleep with the book open, on the page with all the photos. Before I fall asleep, I pull out a red pen and write his name in the middle. It would be nice and presentable if in all the pictures he looked like he knew he was getting his picture taken.

Word Count: 510

Authors note: HIIIII SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!! I like to get one or two ideas out in a chapter so they end up being short. I'll try and write a longer one soon!!! I'm also still sick so sorry if my writings a bit crap because I'm out of the loop, with less energy. Anyways, love y'all who have been reading ❤️❤️❤️