This is it. What you wanted. Smut.

TANJIROS POV

It has been a week since me and muichiro started going out. I'm at him apartment, making out with him. Suddenly, he starts kissing my neck. Low moans slip out of my mouth. I feel an erection grow in my pants. Muichiro notices smirks. I was sitting in front of him now, but he gets up and sits on my lap, making my erection grow. He keeps kissing my neck, trying to find a spot that made me moan loud. 

Agh~ I moaned when he found it. He started licking and biting it, making my moans louder and louder. His hands slowly slipped out my top and he was tracing my chest. Teasing my nipples as he kept sucking on my neck. He traced my abs and kissed my neck more. 

When he stopped kissing me neck, I took the chance and kissed his. Almost immediately finding the spot he liked.

MUICHIROS POV

A-AHH~ I moaned loudly as tanjiro kissed my neck, I started gripping his chest under his top, near his nipples. He moaned slightly, right near my ear. The sound was amazing and it really turned me on. 

I pulled off his shirt, and put my mouth over his nipple, and started to suck. He moaned louder and louder, then he gripped my hair, shaking in pleasure, while moaning. Wow, it was really easy to get him to moan loud, once my dick was in his asshole he would probably be screaming out his moans. I stood up and pulled off my pants and boxers and so did he. 

I threw him onto the bed, excited to feel him in me. Without waiting or letting him adjust, I slammed my dick in. He whimpered in pain, and I put my hand on his hip "it will feel better in a moment." I said. He nodded, and I started thrusting. I quickly found his prostate and he started moaning, practically screaming at the pleasure. "A-ah Muichiro~ this feels so- ahh~ good~" He said as he came. 

I stopped, and he nealed down. He started to suck on my dick. "Ahh~ my god it feels so good~!" I said, gripping on his hair, making him go faster. I came in his mouth and he kept sucking, as some dribbled out his mouth. He stopped for a second. "You taste so good~" He said. I smiled and moaned more as he kept going at it, he wanted a taste for more. I came again and he got up, and started kissing me again.

God~ he knew how to make me feel good. 

Word count: 431

I need therapy.