Chapter 20 -Christmas pt 2

ZENITSUS POV

EVERYONES HERE AND IM FUCKING DYING BECAUSE TANJIRO AND MUICHIRO ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER AND IM SAD AND ALONE AND HAVING A CRISIS IN THE CORNEREREREEREREERRRRR

WAAAAASAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TANJIROS POV 

Everything seems to be going well.... apart from Zenitsu. He's sobbing in the corner, I think he's drunk and hes rambling about being lonley. 

And Genya. I know he's not doing anything... wrong. Mui's allowed to have other friends. I just can't help but feel jealous when they talk. I really hope I'm hiding it well. 

Knowing me, I won't be most likely. I know I'm probably a terrible boyfriend for feeling jealous and not wanting Genya to talk to Mui, but I just feel like... like Mui likes him more than me sometimes. That can't be true. Right?

MUICHIROS POV

I'm talking with Genya, my new bestie! But I feel kinda... bad? I can see tanjiro out of the corner of my eye and he looks kinda upset. But I don't wanna just ditch Genya. Whatever. He's my boyfriend and my favourite. "Hey, I'll be back in a minute" I say to Genya. "Okay!" He replies. 

I walk to tanjiro. He seems surprised to see me. "I thought you where with Genya?" He asks. "Yeah, I was. You just seemed kinda upset. What's up?" I ask, trying not to sound like I've been staring at him the whole time. "Oh, it's nothing" He says. "I find that hard to believe" I reply. He sighs, pausing for a second. "It really is, it's fine." He says. 

I'm going to have to talk to him later, about bottling how he feels. I've noticed lately sometimes he seems kinda upset. I can't tell what's up though. 

INOSUKES POV

im ar the parY with frinds >:) I spickd the eegnof hehehehehehe monitsu druznk a lot and now he's gren. 

gamaboko was locing kida sad :( I think he's jelos of Ginya 

i wan moar cockeis gamaboko made sum they taste lic taste