Chapter 18- Christmas shopping karen

TW HOMOPHOBIA

TANJIROS POV

Today me and my friends are going to the mall together to go Christmas shopping for each other. I have many ideas. 

Zenitsus ive already got, it's a permission slip for him to date nezuko. Inosuke, I can think of something. Muichiro has to many options. 

We all get to the mall and I immediately split of from the group to pick up something's for Muichiro. We agreed to meet at a crepe shop in an hour so I have a small while. 

I go into a clothing store and look around. I turn the corner and there it is. 

A perfect oversized sweater for Muichiro. It's teal with little fluffy clouds on it. I immediately buy it along with a jacket for Inosuke that I know he wants but never would get or afford. I go into a bookstore and find a book for Muichiro from a series he likes. It's the next book he needs and he wants it but can't afford it yet. 

He works at McDonald's so makes sense. Sometimes when he gets home from work he's Mcpissed. 

I also find a book for Nezuko. 

Before I know it, an hour has passed and I'm sprinting to the crepe shop, bags in arm. I see that zenitsus the only one there, holding more bags than me. Genyas also there, talking to him.

As I get there, Muichiro runs over from the bathroom and Zenitsu passes him some bags that I assume are Muichiros. "Hi!" He says, hugging me. "Hi!" I say back, returning the hug. "Lovebirds." Zenitsu says. Nezuko runs over, dragging Inosuke. "We where in the same store and this guy would not stop staring at the things he wanted, so we're late." She sighs. 

Zenitsu laughs. We look at the selection of crepes. "I'm going to get a chocolate one!" Muichiro says. "How about you get a big one so we can share?" I ask. "Ok!" He says happily. We all order, and sit down to wait. 

"Excuse me." Someone taps on my shoulder. I turn to see a middle aged woman. "Yes?" I say. Muichiro turns his head, curious of the situation. "Are you two dating?" She says. "Uh, yeah." I say, surprised by the question. "Well, I think it's disgusting that you two-" "Shut the fuck up, you wrinkly ass bitch, and leave us alone, we aren't bothering anyone." Muichiro interupts. He looks really mad. "Muichiro, calm down." I say. "Well, your bothering me! There are children here. You two are such f@gs!" She shouts. 

I slowly stand up, putting a hand in front of Muichiro. "What about the children that heard you say that disgusting word?" I ask. "I-im a-a, I'm not doing anything wrong!" She says, glaring at me. "Go away. Leave us alone." I say, willing her to leave. "No, I'm a customer!" She lifts her hand, and slaps me across the face. 

I hold my hand up to the part she slapped. She had nails that where pointy, due to a manicure and filing. I felt small spots of blood appear on my cheek. My whole table went absolutely silent. Muichiro suddenly stood up, rage in his eyes. I'd never seen him this pissed before.

MUICHIROS POV

SO THIS BITCH THINKS SHE CAN SLAP MY BOYFRIEND AND MAKE HIM BLEED AND ITS GOING TO BE FINE? DOES SHE KNOW WHAT IM CAPABLE OF? 

"Mui, it's fine." Tanjiro says, snapping me out of it. "No it's not." I say, turning to the bitch. 

"Go, now, leave us the fuck alone. Or I'll make your shriveled tampon ass regret it." I said. "How dare you say that to a lady!?" She says. 

I shove her, hard. I don't regret it. She bumps into and empty table. She sucks in her breath, and I'm expecting her to start screaming but she just walks away. 

I sit back down, into the awkward stunned silence. Our crepes have come, and I start eating the one me and tanjiro are sharing. He stays still for a second then turns. "Save some for me!" The others start eating too. 

"You have chocolate on your face." Tanjiro says. He lifts his hand to wipe it off. I let my face collapse into his hand, I'm so tired. "Let's get you home, love." It takes me a second to notice what he just said. "Ok, honey." I reply and watch him go red. 

Word count: 737

Wow I wrote big words! I like this chapterrr