Chapter 11- Muichiros house

TANJIROS POV

I'm not sure why the news of Kanao didn't effect me that bad. I guess I didn't know her that well. I'm sad but not like, so sad I wouldn't go to school tommorow. 

The rest of the day was a drag. When it was finally over I practically speed walked over to Muichiros house. When I got to the door, he opened it quickly. He looked terrible, his hair a mess and his face red as if he had been crying. 

"Are you really ok?!" I said, surprised at how bad he looked. "I have a gluten allergy, maybe celiacs and there was gluten in my breakfast." I didn't know he has a gluten allergy! "Here, I'll take care of you!" I smiled, happy to help him feel better. He smiled slightly and blushed, Turing away. "O-okay." He mumbled. "Come in." He said. 

"You go to bed and relax!" I said, pointing to the door I believed was his room. "Noooooo. I wanna spend time with you, I'm fine!" He said. "No you are not. Go relax." His want to help was adorable. But I don't like him or anything like that! I'm not gay... Right?

He trudged to his room slowly. I looked around the kitchen for stuff to make him some food. Pasta would have to do, nothing to nice. 

After making the pasta with tomato sauce, I went to go give it to him. I knocked on his bedroom door. "Come innn...." Said a tired voice. "I made you pasta!" I said. His face lit up as I passed it to him. "It looks amazing!" He said. 

He ate quickly and then leaned on me. I blushed, shocked. I'm not gayyyyy, stop thinking those things tanjiro! Like how cute his face is, and his soft, kissable lips and his beautiful eyes. And how nice he would be to date- I'm not gay! No way! Stop thinking these things tanjiro! 

I realised he had fallen asleep. I eased him down under the covers and into his bed. I left a note saying I had had to go and that he had fallen asleep. 

On the walk home, I kept thinking things. About Muichiro. About how I...

I...

How I loved him.

Word count: 373 words :)