Chapter 13- I love you

"Oh Muichiro, I love you too."

MUICHIROS POV 

The words still rung in my ears. "Y-you do?!" I said shocked. "Yes, of course I do." I so wanted to kiss him right now. "I never thought this would happen." We both said at the same time. 

He leaned towards me, going in for a kiss, that I returned. He pulled away and looked into my eyes, as I stared into his. He pulled me in for another kiss, that I happily returned. We held the kiss for a while and then pulled away. "Is this okay?" Tanjiro asked. "Y-yes of course!" I said, blushing and smiling at him. We kissed again, and again and before I knew it, we where making out, me leaning over him, on my futon. In my house. 

I felt like the luckiest man alive. I wasn't sure what was next after we pulled apart. "Does this mean this is official?" I asked. "Y-yeah of course!" Tanjiro said, obviously flustered. "In that case then, I love you~" 

Tanjiros face turned bright red. "C'mere." He said, pulling me onto his lap. I blushed, not expecting it. "You're so pretty." He murmured under his breath, one of his hands on my cheek, the other hugging me, pulling me closer to him. I slowly reached up one hand, and put it on him neck and pulled him into a kiss. We broke away, me still on his lap. He was playing with my hair, making me blush harder. 

TANJIROS POV

Muichiro was here, on my lap, me kissing him. The love of my life. He pulled away, and I wished I could kiss him again. I started to play with his hair, making his pale cheeks red. He put his head in my neck, leaning in. He rested there, as I kissed his forehead and played with his hair. 

He lifted his head up, and gazed into my eyes. "Why do you love me?" He asked. "What about Kanao. What about the other girls? Why me?" He kept asking, not letting me reply. "Because, your my boyfriend now, and I love you more then I could ever love them." I replied, which made him smile. He lifted his hands onto my chest and turned around. He put his arms around me and hugged me. "Your mine now." He said, in an almost spiteful tone. "Yes, yes I am." I said, letting him lean into me. 

I couldn't wait to do things with him. Other things, but not today. They can wait. 

I love Muichiro and he loves me. 

Word count: 429

NO SMUT JUST KISSED ASDFKSJCJDJXJVSJAUCNSJCJDKSJV