Living With The Janoskians

Hey, my name is Lizzy. Im 18 years old, 5feet 4inches (yeah I know...really short), i have light blonde hair and this is the...uhm...unique... story of my life with none other than the Aussie bad boys....the Janoskians: Beau Brooks, Jai Brooks, Luke Brooks, Daniel Sahyounie, and James Yammouni. (Yes these are all real people) so enjoy XPg

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"BEAU!!" I screamed "IM GONNA KILL YOU!!" Waking up to Beau pouring a cup of water on my face was not pleasant!

Beau was tripping over his own feet running away from me. "You'll never catch me, you Leprechaun!"

***The Janoskians call me a leprechaun because I'm Irish...***

"Don't you call me a leprechaun!" I sped up, brushing the wet hair out of my eyes. I jumped and landed on Beau's back.

"Agh!" Beau tumbled forward flinging my off his back. I rolled and hit the wall. "You should know better!" Beau yelled at me between laughs. "Never fall asleep during the day!" I sprung up off the floor and threw myself in Beau's direction.

"Owwie..." Instead of landing on Beau, I slammed into Jai who decided to stand between me and Beau. "Jai! Get out of my way!" I beat on his chest with my fists. Jai wrapped his arms around me and threw me over his shoulder. "Jaaaaai!! Put me down!" I thrashed and kicked at him.

"Oh hush leprechaun." Jai wrapped his arms around my legs and walked me to his bed.

"Don't call me a leprechaun!" I tried to kick again but couldn't. Jai dropped me on the bed, knocking the air out of me. I searched for air while Jai pinned my down with his hands and knees.

"Jai! Get off of me! Let me at that jerk!" I thrashed around trying to wiggle out of his hold.

"Be still!" Jai tightened his hold on me. "Beau! Get your @ss over here!" Jai whipped his head around and yelled for Beau who had mysteriously disappeared. Beau peeked his head around the corner of Jai's bedroom door.

"BEAU!" I yelled and struggled against Jai's weight. Jai put hand over my mouth and gave me his death look. I instantly shut up and stopped moving.

"Yes...?" Beau asked with an innocent smile. What a d!ckhead I thought.

"You know what..." Jai narrowed his eyes at Beau, then unexpectedly jumped up an high-fived him.

"You jerk!" I yelled at Jai. "Traitor!"

"I am not a traitor, leprechaun." Jai said smugly. "I'm proud of my brother. I stuck my tongue out Jai and punched Beau in the shoulder.

"Come here Aussie..." I pinched Beau's ear and dragged him to the living room. "Stay!" I pointed a finger in his face. He hung his head like a puppy as I turned to leave. I walked to my bedroom and grabbed my blue duffle bag.

Beau's eyes widened when I walked back in. "No..." He was horrified "no!!"

"I'm sorry Beau, but you've brought this upon yourself." I unzipped the bag. Jai stepped behind Beau and stopped him from moving. "Beau, now this is going to hurt me a lot more than it will hurt you." I searched through the bag and found what I was looking for. I pulled it up to my shoulder. "I'm sorry Beau..." Beau squinted his eyes shut and I shot. The bullet hit him right between the eyes, and he fell to the floor in a heap of lifelessness.

Jai let go of Beau and came over to high five me. "I freaking love nerf guns!" Jai said.

"So do I!" I laughed. Beau pushed himself up off the floor.

"You may have won the battle, my little Irish princess, but you have not won the war. And you never will!" Beau shook his fist and me and I fell to the floor laughing.

************************************

This was really fun to write, so I hope you like it! If you don't know who the Janoskians are, you are MISSING OUT! So you should look them up on YouTube XP super hilarious.

Love ya guys!

~Kaity1314