Chapter 9

I woke up and stretched. I extended my arms out but I found no other body. Just the cold wrinkles of the bed sheets. My eyes fluttered open to utter disappointment. He's gone...Luke didn't want to wake up with me... I pushed myself up and forced myself out of the bed. I must have moved a lot because my shirt was messed up. I turned it so that it was aligned and trudged out of Luke's room. His smell still lingered on my skin.

I was half pouting when I looked in the mirror. I looked wretched! My hair a mess, my eyes had dark rings around them, I just looked awful. But then I realized I had to pee and forgot all about it. I bent over and lifted up the toilet seat.

"AHH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I slammed the toilet seat closed and screamed again, ramming into the bathroom door. "Beau! Luke! Daniel! Someone!" I pushed myself against the wall. I was unable to stand so I just sat there hugging my knees. I heard someone knock loudly on the door.

"Liz? Liz! What's wrong?" It was Beau. I shot up and opened the door. I tackled Beau running out of the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" Daniel caught me just before I hit the floor. I climbed up on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my face in his shoulder.

"There's a...a...in the...the toilet..." I stuttered. Luke wasn't there...but Jai was. I could feel him stroking my back softly.

"There's a what?" Jai continued to stroke my back trying to coax me off of Daniel.

Beau opened the toilet seat and it revealed itself. A giant snake had made its way into the toilet. I am DEATHLY afraid of snakes! The snake tried the slither out of the toilet. I screeched and hugged Daniel tighter.

"Get it away! Get it away!" My yells were muffled, I pressed my face against Daniels shoulder. "Kill it! Throw it out! Just get it away!"

"Shhh..." Jai tried to comfort me. "Its alright Beau will take care of the snake." Jai managed to get me off of Daniel but I immediately latched onto him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "It's ok..." Jai wrapped one arm around my waist and rubbed my back with the other. It was very soothing. And he kept telling me over and over "shh it'll be alright." His voice was melodic and peaceful. My grip on his neck loosed as I heard Beau shuffle past us. But I didn't let go.

"Is it gone?" I lifted my head and turned it to where my face was touching Jai's neck. I felt Jai shiver when I breathed.

"It's gone." Daniel assured me. I let go of Jai's neck and sunk to the floor. I pressed my hands into my eyes to stop myself from crying.

"That was so scary..." I held back tears as best I could, but a few slipped through. Daniel and Jai stopped massaging their necks to help me up. They walked me to my bedroom. I told them thank you and they turned toward the kitchen.

"I never knew she was so afraid of snakes." Jai breathed from behind the door. I heard him as Daniel kind of laugh. I whipped the door open.

"It's not funny!" I yelled at Jai. I felt tears sting my eyes and a hurt look spread across Jai's face. Daniel kicked at the floor and slipped his hands into his pockets.

"You don't know shit, Jai!" I screamed. "Fuck off! You fuck off too!" I shoved Jai and Daniel away from my room and slammed the door. "I don't need this you fucking cunts!" I yelled at the from behind my door.

I pushed my back up against my door and slide down it. I pulled my legs up to my chest and laid my head on my knees.

"I don't need this..." I mumbled over and over.

___________________________

Hmm...I wonder what has gotten Liz in such a sour mood?

This was a bit of an unplanned chapter, hence it's terribleness XP lol.

I love your faces! Keep reading please!

~Kaity1314