Chapter 7

I pulled away from him only to be gripped by his gorgeous eyes. I broke free of his gaze and stood up.

"Luke." I gently laid a hand on his cheek. "I'm with your brother now. I-Im sorry...I really am..."

Luke looked up at me through his eyelashes, tears starting to fill his eyes. My heart ached.

"Just go..." Luke dropped his head and covered his face with his hands. I turned, walked out of the room and shut the door silently. I ran my hands through my hair and slid my back down the wall. And just then, I heard a noise I never thought I'd hear; the boy that I lived with my entire life, start to cry.

"I did this..." I whispered to myself. I let a tear slide down my cheek. "This is my fault..." I stood up and turned to walk away. Before leaving I laid my hand on the doorknob...but let it slide off. I did this to him...I made him cry.

I decided sulking in my room was the best option. I laid on my bed for hours, my knees tucked up to my chest, murmuring over and over that it was my fault. I let a tear slip. Then two. Then three until I was bawling my eyes out...eventually I cried myself out and feel asleep from exhaustion.

Several hours I woke up. It was around 4 in the afternoon. My eyes stung and my head was pounding. I had just slept but I still felt tired. I forced myself up off my bed and to the mirror. Ick....I cringed at the sight of mascara on my cheeks and my eyes red and puffy. I stuck my tongue out at myself in the mirror. Ick Ick Ick....I wiped off the mascara and waited a bit until my eyes looked at least human and twisted the doorknob on my door.

I was almost immediately tackled by a very concerned looking Beau. With James, Daniel and Jai standing close behind.

"I thought you died!" Beau squeezed my sides hard and I thought I was going to pop. "Not really but I was worried." Beau pushed me back an I got a glimpse of the boys. Heads low, hands in pockets. What did they do...

Beau caught my eyes again. He planted a soft kiss on my lips and hugged me again.

"Why were you so worried? I was only in my room. I needed a nap." I felt Beau run his hands down to the dip in my back. The boys were still looking at their shoes. I broke free of Beau's death hugs and walked over to Jai.

"Jai." He avoided my gaze. "Jai, what do you not want me to know?" I pulled his eyes up to mine with my hand. When I dropped my hand, his eyes did the same.

"We heard you..." His voice kind of got choked off at the end. "You were crying Liz...you kept saying something was your fault and apologizing for it. We didn't know what to do."

I swear you could hear my heart break in that moment. I stepped back and straightened my back.

"We'll I'm fine." I slumped over again. My back was sore from crying. "Got any food?"

__________________________

I know it's not great, but my stupid wifi deleted my work and I couldn't remember most of what I wrote. But hope ya enjoyed it!

~Kaity1314