Chapter 16

It didn't matter what had just happened. I had to clean up the house. I didn't know how long I would have, so I figured I'd focus on the big stuff. I close all the bedroom doors because their rooms were messes. And then I went back downstairs. The living room was....decent. But it could be better.

I didn't know what to do about the cereal all over the couch. I guess we'd just have to explain to Ariana what happened. And the kitchen was fine. I put some dirty dishes into the sink and shut a couple cabinet doors all the way. We weren't a really messy bunch, but we made messes that never got cleaned up. I think I might make the boys have a clean up day with me.

I stood in the middle of the kitchen thinking if I had anything that needed to be tidied. Just then I felt a pair of hands on my hips. I froze. I felt breath on the back of my neck and freaked out on the inside. I didn't know who it was. Then I felt a pair of lips kiss the base of my neck. Wait a minute. Was that a lip ring?

"Luuuke." I groaned. He laughed and put his hands on my hips.

"What?" He whispered against my skin. "I'm just messing around." I felt Luke smile a little. Yeah right. I'm sure he was just messing around. Luke always had a way with girls. He'd find a way to get who he wanted. Even if the girl didn't seem interested, even if she had a boyfriend, he knew what strings to pull. It was his talent. I shivered, feeling him press his lips against my neck again. I jerked away and whipped around.

"Stop." I pulled myself out the the haze Luke was pulling me into. "Stop. I have things to do." He walked over to the kitchen doorframe, leaned against it and slid his hands into his pockets. He flashed me a smug smile and chuckled. "What?" I demanded, crossing my arms an stitching my eyebrows together. He was getting on my nerves.

"Why do you do this?" He chuckled again and shook his head.

"Do what?" I was getting angry at him now. I don't like being confronted about anything.

"This. You tell me you're dating my brother, then follow me to me room afterward. You let me cry on you, and then you cry over me. Then you come in to my room at night to sleep with me, and today you're acting like you hate me. You're a very confusing girl, Liz." He pushed himself off the doorframe and made his way over to me. He looked me over, smiled, then tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "Very confusing." He turned on his heel and started to walk away. I watched him leave.

"I'm not confusing!" I yelled at him. "Just because you don't get me!" I heard a door shut and then a knock on the front door. Ariana. I was still in pajamas and I was a huuuge fan of hers. I didn't want her to see me like this!

I ninja mastered my way past the door and up the stairs to Jai's room. I didn't even bother knocking. I opened the door and dropped into a roll. I was still in a ninja sort of mood. I rolled right into his bedside table and knocked off the lamp. Good job, Liz.

"You alright?" Jai asked looking down on me. I nodded.

"Ari is here." I said simply. He looked at me weird.

"Did you let her in?" He asked.

"No."

"Why not!?"

"I look like a hobo! You let her in. She's your girlfriend. Plus I cleaned up." Jai rolled his eyes at me an pushed past me so he could go answer the door.

"Get changed hobo." He winked at me then left the room. I giggled a little. Jai's a cutie. I kinda stood there in his room for a moment then walked to my bedroom and shut the door. I sunk to floor and smiled.

"Jai is so cute." I said out loud. Did I just say that?