Chapter 4

I ran my hands through my hair. Wow. That's unexpected. I never thought I'd ever like Beau. Or any of the Janoskians for that matter. Well, I guess I can only go forward with this. So...I'll give it a shot.

I walked out of Beau's room shutting the door lightly behind me. My feet started tripping me up slightly as I stumbled to the kitchen. Don't let them know; I thought. I slapped a smile on my face and rushed into the kitchen.

"FOOOOOD!!" I said loudly running down the hall. I was met halfway down the hall by a confused Daniel. "Luke cooked." I explained simply.

"Fooood!" Daniel turned and dashed the rest of the way down the hall. I laughed and followed him. Luke was definitely the best cook in the house. He couldn't cook much, but what he could cook was AMAZING! I could barely microwave bowl of leftovers without burning something. Whether it be my hand, the food, or the microwave. I am such a food klutz!

"What'd you make me!? What'd you make me!?" I asked excitedly.

"What'd he make YOU!?!?" Daniel jumped up out of his seat and started walking and talking like a zombie. "Miiiiiiiiine....." He put his head close to my neck pretending to bite me.

"Gettin' a little fluffy around the midsection aren't ya?" I patted Daniel's belly.

"No." Daniel wrapped his arms around his tummy and sat back down.

"Awe poor baby Daniel." I walked over and wrapped my arms around his neck from behind. "I'm sorry little bro." I pecked him on the cheek and sat down on Jai's lap. "Luuuuke..." I said sweetly.

"Yes?" Luke put the French toast on the table along with five plates.

"Will you please get me a juice pouch? Pleeeease???" I tilted my head and batted my eyelashes. "Pleeeease!" I pouted my lip and batted my eyelashes again.

"Ok. Since I'm doing everything else for you." Luke stuck his tongue out at me and I giggled at him, leaning back on Jai. I hung my head backwards over his shoulder.

"Tired?" James asked walking in the room. I peaked out of one eye at him.

"No." I closed my eye again. "Just thinking."

"What about?" James shoved a price of French toast in his mouth.

"Sex and violence. And unicorn stickers." I said with a completely straight face. James laughed at me then sat down in the seat next to the one Jai and I were in. Like brought me my juice pouch.

"Yay!" I snatched it from him eagerly. I tore off the straw and stuck it into the bottom of the package. Don't ask me why I do that. I don't know. Beau laughed at me and got up from the table.

"I'm gonna go to my room." Beau winked at and only I saw it. Thank god. I turned around and put my legs on either side of Jai's hips.

"Hey Jai." I leaned in close and whispered in his ear. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yeah?" He breathed and snaked his arms around my waist. I could feel James, Daniel, and Luke's eyes burning into to me.

I took a deep breath and paused...BURP!

"Ewww!" Jai pushed me away from him and rubbed his ear. I hopped up off his lap and kissed his cheek.

"You're welcome my little Aussie." I skipped off to Beau's room. I had barely opened the door when a pair of lips crashed into mine.

"Owwie!" I pulled away. "You hit my teeth with yours. That hurt." I rubbed my mouth.

"Sorry bug, I didn't mean to." Beau lightly grabbed my chin with his hand and pressed his lips to mine, softer this time. After a bit our lips started to move in sync.

"I'm tired..." I breathed between his kisses. Beau let out a small groan and stopped kissing me.

"Ok." He put his arm around my waist and ushered me to his bed.

"Do you mind?" I asked "I need to get changed..." I added sheepishly. Beau nodded and walked out of the room. I stripped to my undies and slipped one of Beau's extremely large shirts over my head.

I opened the door. Beau's head was resting on the hallway wall.

"I'm done..." Beau whipped his head around and smiled.

"I love seeing you in my clothes." Beau tugged at the sleeve of the shirt I was wearing. I followed him to his bed. He laid down on his side and slid under the covers.

Beau patted the bed next to him and pulled back the covers for me to lay with him. I laughed.

"You're still in jeans and a t-shirt." I giggled at beau.

"Ugh...fine..." Beau jumped out of bed, stripped to his boxers and put on a tank top. "Better?" He asked holding his arms to the side for my inspection. I scratched my head in fake thought and dug trough his drawers.

"Here." I shoved a pair of grey sweatpants in his direction.

"I don't know." Beau smirked. "I don't think I should be wearing pants to bed with someone so hot." Beau winked at me and threw the pants back at me.

"Oh put them on or I'll be forced to make you out them on." Beau sat on the bed and folded his arms. I shook my head. "Forceful it is." I flung the pants over my shoulder and pushed beau onto his back on the bed. I had just managed to slip the pants over his ankles when he started to struggle against me. I laughed.

"Don't you struggle." I pressed my lips to his and pulled the pants all the way up onto his hips. "I win." I crawled over beau and laid my head on the pillow. It was so squishy!

"Liz..." Beau said quietly.

"Yeah?" I asked closing my eyes. I saw the lights go out and felt the covers pull up around me. Beau wrapped his arms around my waist and turned me to face him.

"When are we gonna tell them?" He pulled me close to his chest. I heard soft murmur of his heart beat. I opened my eyes which were met with Beau's pricing green eyes. I choked on my breath. His eyes are so beautiful.

"Tomorrow." I whispered. I heard Beau's heart beat speed up.

__________________________

Oooh! Beau seems a little scared! And was it just me or did Jai seem to have a crush on Lizzy....hmmm....

~Kaity1314