Chapter 3

Beau's hands rested on my hips. He kissed me lightly. Once, twice, three times. He kept kissing me so softly, as if trying not to break me. I sensed his nervousness. He seemed more nervous than I was! I decided to help him out. I removed my hands from his hair and touched his hands. I slid them up my sides to top of my ribcage.

He took the hint. He dropped me of his hips and pushed me up against the wall. He held my hands above my head and started kissing me a bit more roughly. I felt him push his body up against mine. Oh Sweet freaking Jesus. I shouldn't be doing this...

Beau held my wrists above my head with one hand and his other hand was on my lower back, pulling me closer to him. He let my hands fall to my sides. They immediately went to the base of his shirt. I tugged it off over his head. Breaking our kissing for only a moment. In that moment, Beau worked his way to my neck. Kissing ever so lightly, then to the base of my neck, then my chest. He didn't go any lower. He pulled his head back up and kissed me one last time before pulling away.

I stood there wrapped in his arms. I wanted more. Would he give it to me? Probably not. It's worth a shot. I kissed his jawline, working my way to his lips. Beau resisted, but finally gave in and started to kiss me back again. Beau licked my lower lip. Oh dear Lord...I might've exploded right then and there. Not sure. I opened my mouth a little more and let his tongue explore my mouth.

I couldn't get enough. With everything he did I wanted more. There was no resisting him anymore. I wanted Beau. I wanted Beau bad. I put my hands in his hair again and pulled his face as close as I could get it to mine. I bit his lower lip lightly. I think it turned him on because he gripped the back of my t-shirt. With pleasure I hope. My turn.

Beau cracked his lips open a bit more and I went in to explore his mouth now. Beau smiled and pushed my tongue back into my mouth with his. He started kissing me neck again when all of a sudden; KNOCK KNOCK. Dammit...

Beau pulled away from me and went to the door. Shit! He didn't put his shirt back on. I searched for a reason as to why his shirt was off. Jai was at the door. He looked extremely confused.

"Uhh...?" Jai looked at me then at Beau. "What?" He asked simply. Aha! *lightbulb! see it right there?*

"He was just showing me his scar." I said casually, turning Beau around so his back faced Jai. "See" I pointed out a weird looking scar I'd seen many times before.

"Ah." Jai looked convinced. "Luke says food's ready." Jai walked off and Beau immediately turned his attention back to me.

"Should we tell them?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Are we a couple now?" I was genuinely curious as to if we were.

"Do you want to be?" Beau wrapped his hand around my forearm. I fluttered my eyes. And nodded.

"Yes." I said quietly. "I loved that..." I was talking about this kissing.

Beau looked surprised. "Really? Was I that good?" His eyebrows furrowed in genuine curiosity. I smiled at the ground and blushed.

"Yes...really good. If it weren't for Jai knocking, I dont think I would've stopped." Beau tilted my face up with his first two fingers.

"Glad to know I'm a good kisser." Beau smiled seductively then pressed his lips to mine before slipping his shirt back over his head. "Nice thinking, about the scar." He said and winked at me then walked out of the room. Leaving me to my thoughts.

************************************

Yay! Beau and Lizzy are a couple! How cute! Hope you liked it!

~Kaity1314