Chapter 2

I was still laughing by the time Beau had pulled himself up off the floor and walked to me. He flashed Jai a questioning look and asked if it was really that funny. No mercy! I thought.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p.' "I just thought it was hilarious that you thought you could ever beat me." I smirked, thinking I was super clever.

"Clever little leprechaun..." Beau stuck his fingers in my hair and messed it up. My eyes widened. Oh no he didn't!?

"This means war!" I yelled and jumped on Beau's back. I pulled off his "Obey" hat and made sure every single last hair was out of place. "My work is done." I said stepping back. I snatched Beau's hat and settled it on my head. "You're welcome." I said with a sweet smile.

"I'm hooome!" Luke cooed from the kitchen.

"Luke!" I ran to the kitchen and tackled him to the floor. "Will you make me food?" I tilted my head and pouted my lip. "Pleeeease..."

"Oh alright..." Luke hesitated, then rolled his eyes.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I planted a kiss on his cheek and jumped up. "Jai and Beau were mean to me..." I pointed at Jai and Beau who hung their heads. Luke laughed at them and wrapped me in a hug.

"Don't be mean to my Marshmallow!" He laughed and started cooking for me.

***Luke calls me his marshmallow because apparently in squishy***

"Yay! See Lukey loves me." I said in my best little girl voice.

"Maybe if you didn't fall asleep during the day we wouldn't have to be mean to you." Beau said looking at me like I'd done something wrong. I scoffed at him and hugged Luke from behind.

"Fine." I said resting my cheek on Luke's back. "I'll just sleep in Luke's room tonight and see how you like that." I didn't like Beau....that much....but I was certain he had a crush on me, and making him jealous was my last attack in this battle.

Beau narrowed his eyes at me and finally gave in. "Okay, okay. In sorry Liz. It won't happen again." He opened his arms for me to hug him. I hesitated then ran to his embrace. "You're sleeping with me tonight." Beau playfully growled. He scooped me up in his arms and ran to his room.

"Agh! No! The monster has gotten me!" I yelled playfully. "Help Jai! Luke! He'll eat me alive!" Beau tossed me onto his bed and closed the door.

"Roar!" Beau held his hands up like claws. I scrambled off the bed into the corner next to the closet. He chased after me while I ducked away from him.

"Help! He's gonna eat me!" I yelled. I crawled on my hands and knees to the door. "Jai! Lukey!" Beau grabbed me by the ankle and managed to pull me back to the bed. Darn boy strength...

"Mmmm...you do look like a yummy snack." Beau said with a sickly sweet voice licking his lips.

"No Mr.Monster! I don't taste good!" Beau pulled my hand up to he mouth and lightly bit my wrist. "Ahhh! Not my hands! I need those!" I giggled. That made Beau laugh. He collapsed on the bed next me in a fit of laughter.

He stopped laughing and sat back up again. He looked very serious now. His face softened and his greenish blue eyes stared into me.

"Don't freak out." He said softly. He rested his hand on mine. I looked at his hand on mine feeling very confused. Then back up at Beau. Beau snaked his fingers around both of my wrists and pulled me up off the bed. I slammed into his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me up onto his hips.

My heart beat faster and faster. Beau kept murmuring "don't freak out" oh, I'm freakin out Beau!

I gave in. Who cares. Let him have his way. I already won a battle. My arms found their was to his neck and I wrapped my legs around his waist tighter.

Beau smiled and laughed lightly "that's much better." He slowly leaned into me. His nose touched mine and he stopped, pulled back, bit his lip and stared into my eyes. I melted. I couldn't stand it anymore. I entangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him into me.

************************************

Haha I freaking love this chapter. Roooomance!!! Hope you liked it too XP

~Kaity1314