Chapter 1

The day the sect Leader came home with Wei Ying his life change completely. He was told that he was not part of their family. That the two children are not his siblings. He is not wanted so he should never think that he is. He was put in a little shack far away from the main compound. He was also told that he should be glad to have a roof over his head and food to eat. He didn't complain he was just glad that he was no longer in the cold streets and alleys from Yiling. He took everything in grace with a smile on his face. He never complained or asked for anything. His clothes was not of the best. But he didn't care at least he got clothes. He was not allowed to cultivate or even play with the other disciples. He would always wait till night time to slipped out of his little home and played in the water and to explored the sect. Even though he wasn't allowed to be around the sect he stil got hit with zidian. He'd come to learn that the woman doesn't really like him that much. Also that she really doesn't like his mama even though she's not here anymore. No matter what he did or didn't do it was at the end of the day his fault.

Two years since the day has past. Wei Ying was hungry. He hadn't had anything to eat for the last two days. His tummy was aching and growling from the hunger. He was caught outside during the day and got punished and told that he will get nothing to eat until he learned his lesson. So here he is now contemplating whether or not he should sneak into the kitchen and find something to eat. Another growl from his tummy he made up his mind.
He sneaked out towards the kitchens praying nobody is still awake and would caught him. He made it safely and just as he turned around there she stood. A sneer on her face, zidian cracking in her hands. Wei Ying let the bun fell from his hands. Even before could say something the first hit fell and then again and again. While she's spitting venomous words at him. But it didn't stop. The hits kept on coming until he saw black spots and passed out. Took him back I don't care whether he lives or die.

Wei Ying's back was flogged opened. Skin were hanging on by a thread. Blood was pooling around him as he was laying on the floor in his shack. He could feel himself slipping into eternal darkness. That's when he felt it something being poured down his throat. Maybe someone gave him some water but who. Nobody really paid him no mind here and then he let himself go. The pain is excruciating and his back is burning so much. He doesn't care anymore, he just wants to sleep to rest.

"She has really done it. Look at him how can you treat a child like this. Has she no shame. We need to take him away from here. We've sit by for to long. We need to get him somewhere safe". A woman's voice could be heard. "I agree but where. Who will take him".A man's voice answered. "Somewhere must be someone. Must be a place for him. It's definitely not here. He will be killed before he even come of age".The woman said again. "You know we can't interfere. But with this I agree. We can't leave him here".The man said. He put his hands out and just as a light start to appear from his hands the woman stopped him. Confuse he looked up at her. "No not yet. We gave him the essence of life. He will live but we need him to see what he went through here. That's the only way we can get him to agree to take the boy in. Stopped the blood flow and feed him some energy, it will helped until we get there then you can heal him. We will also take away his memories of the awful time he spend here. He doesn't need the trauma anymore".
The woman said again. The did as he was told while she looked around for something to wrap the boy in. Once she found a quilt she wrapped him in it carefully and then both of them disappeared from there.

They appeared at their destination. Looking at the wards. They could wait till morning but really this matter is urgent. They walked through the wards and as soon as they did alarm bells went of. Screaming through the sect. They made their way up the steps. When they reached the top disciples were surrounding them. Blades drawn ready to attack. The two stop and looked straight at the sect Leader ignoring everybody else. "Who are you and what are you doing in our sect?".he asked. "We need to talk. It's very important and urgent. We would love to get this little one here in my arms out of the cold". The man answered. "We will answer any questions that you have but I suggest we go to a more private place".The sect Leader had no choice but to tell the disciples to go back to their dorms. He swiftly turns around seeing his nephews he nods to them and wave for the two strangers to follow. He didn't pick up any malicious energy from them.