Chapter 26

Things were finally returning to normal but a week before the birth of the twins Wen Qing and Lan Yi realise that A-Ying's spiritual energy are rapidly declining. They first thought the reason might be that he is carrying twins but on further examination they realise that the twins are feeding of their mothers spiritual energy that's why A-Ying is constantly tired. They tried feeling them theirs but it got rejected immediately. They suggested that Lan Zhan should be the one feeding them spiritual energy every two to three hours. They were baffled and confuse. A-Ying were not aloud to leave the bed so Lan Zhan would see to his every need. The twins themselves does not allow their mommy any peace because they would be kicking him and one time A-Ying told Lan Zhan that he think they are doing backflips or maybe they are practicing their sword forms. Lan Zhan was worried for his mate because he looked so fragile and weak but his mate would assure him every time that he was fine. Wen Qing and Lan Yi gave him tonics to drink to keep up his strength fearing that A-Ying would probably not be able to give birth normally and that they would have to operate at the end of day to deliver the two boys. Everybody was worried but they choose to stay positive. Huaisang and Wen Ning would spend some time in the morning with A-Ying while Lan Zhan would help his brother with sect matters. Lan Qiren would also spend as much time with his son and keep him company. A-Ying during the last days would sleep alot. He was constantly tired and stress out. Lan Zhan would always assure him that everything would fine and he is here with him. He assured him of how much he loves him and their pups. He will talk to their little ones and play the quqin hoping that it would calm his mate. He also let his pheromones out and scenting his mate. The day before the operation Wen Qing and Lan Yi decided to move A-Ying to the room they specifically prepared for him the next day.

The night before the move right before bed time Lan Zhan who had compose a song for his mate decided to play it for the first time. He was a little anxious when he took his place behind the table and strang the cords a few time and looked at his mate whom he made comfortable in a sitting position and said to him.
" A-Ying I have written and compose a song and would love to play it for you. I hope that you would like it".
" Lan Zhan I would love anything you would write for me". He said with a soft smile. Lan Zhan nods his head and started playing. A-Ying closed his eyes and let the music carried him away. He could feel the love and care and it warms his heart who is bursting with love. When the last notes fades away Lan Zhan looks at his mate and saw tears running down his face. He got up and walked over to the bed worried and asked." A-Ying are you fine?".
A-Ying just nods his head and laid it on his mates chest. When he finally found his voice he said." Lan Zhan it was beautiful. What is song called?"
Lan Zhan ears turns red and he shyly answers. "Wangxian". A-Ying smiles brightly up at him and place a kiss in his mates necks. But before he could say anything the first contraction hit him and he let out a gasp and Lan Zhan immediately asked him if he was fine. "Lan Zhan i think that I'm going into labour". he said through the gasps as another one hits him in his lower back.

Before Lan Zhan could asked if he should get Wen Qing and healer Lan Yi A-Ying shifted into his wolf form.  Whimper and started to lick himself.
Wanji scrape at Lan Zhan's walls wanting to come out and Lan Zhan to shifted into his wolf form. Wanji immediately started licking his mate and let his soothing and calming pheromones out. He slowly licked him up and down. Calming his whimpering mate down. He let out a howl to tell the others to come immediately to the jingshi. The first two too arrive was Lan Qiren and Xichen who when they entered the room stopped dead in their tracks. Wen Qing and Lan Yi almost run into them. As they move around them what they saw made them to just stare. Wanji let out a low growl warning them not to come to close as he continues to soothe and calm his mate. Huaisang and Wen Ning were the last to arrived. Wanji looked at them and let out another warning growl and the six back treated to the receiving area shock evident on their faces. Lan Qiren was the first to come to his senses and asked no in particular. " So I assume I'm not the only who just saw that". The others agree in unison. "So now I understand why his energy were so low. His human form would have been to weak to go through normal birth". Wen Qing said still in shock. "How long do you think it will take for him to give birth ". Xichen asked. "I do not know it depends when the contractions stared and we have no idea and we can't asked them because I do not think the young masters wolf would let us close to them". Lan Yi answered. Huaisang and Wen Ning in the mean time once they were over their shocked had gone and made them all some calamine tea to calm them all down.