Chapter 13

Once they arrived back at the Cloud Recess all of them went to their residence to refresh and wash away all the unpleasantness. Who would've thought that so much drama would occurred. They were still fuming about the disrespect the other sects have shown towards them. Lan Qiren was thinking of announcing that they would be having their yearly lectures for sect heirs but now after what happened he does not think he will be doing that. They need to do something quick before unsavory people starts coming out of the woodwork. He does not trust Jin Guangshan or Yu Ziyuan he knows they will not leave this they for sure are going to try something. He didn't want to do this but it seems as if they left him no choice. He wanted to wait until they are older. He stood up after putting on tea to brew and walked towards his door he opened it and called one of the disciples nearby and told him to go call his ward and nephews. He turn around and once again sat down behind the low table. Not long there was a soft knock on his door and the three step inside he wave them over to take a seat. He poured them tea and they drank in silence once they were done he cleared his throat and looked at them before he starts to speak.
" A-Zhan and A-Ying what I'm about to asked of you just know I didn't make this decision easily but after what had happened I believe that we have no choice". He looks at them before he continues. " I have decided that the best way to keep the both of you save especially A-Ying is if the two of you becomes bonded mates. If the two of get married. I know that the two of you are stil young but I believe it's the only way. Because honestly I don't think that Jin Guangshan or Yu Ziyuan would leave A-Ying alone. That man has no respect for others especially omegas and if he or anybody else should find out that your no normal omega but a true male omega I'm afraid things will get ugly and the same goes for A-Zhan".
The two boys looks at their uncle with wide eyes and shocked but they know what he is saying is true. Lately Wanji and ChengQing has been pushing hard to get out and they have been having a hard time holding them at bay.

Lan Xichen spoke up. " Uncle I think that it is the best decision. I watch A-Zhan during the dual and I know that it was Wanji and not A-Zhan". He said. Lan Zhan bows his head but he will not feel ashamed not when they keep coming for his mate. A-Ying pressed his hand and when he looks up he said. " I also knew but honestly I don't blame my alpha. They have been pushing real hard". Lan Zhan smiles at him and hug him sideways.
" So two weeks is enough time. I don't think the elders will have a problem not if they found out what happened. I don't think we need to wait any longer. Is there anyone you two wants to attend maybe your new friends". Xichen asked. They both nods their heads yes. " Fine now that that's decided I believe we should start with the preparation then". Lan Qiren said. " I will write to A-Jue and A-Sang informing them. A-Ying will you write to Wen Ning and Wen Qing to inform them". Xichen said. " Yes Xichen-ge I will". He said. " Are we going to invite the other sect also". A-Zhan asks his uncle and brother. They looks at each other not sure if they wants to." What do you think Xichen". Lan Qiren asked his eldest nephew. Xichen thought for awhile before he answers. " Maybe we should then they will hopefully back off when they saw these two get married". They all sat in deep thought after that answer but in the end they all agree.

As soon as A-Sang received the letter from A-Ying about his and Lan Zhan's union in two weeks he was over the moon. He made his way to Da-ge very excited who himself is reading the letter his friend send him. His glad for the two boys maybe now they won't be bothered by that disgusting man. When his brother opened his office door he could see that he already knew. A-Sang took a seat opposite his brother and sighs lightly. " Whats wrong with you. I thought you will be excited about their union. It's the only thing you've talking about since we got back as if it was a sure thing and now you have a long face". His brother said. "Da-ge of course I'm excited for them. They deserve each other. I would even go so far as to say they are a match made in heaven. It's just how am I supposed to plan the perfect wedding in just two weeks. I mean the best and finest red silk needs to be use and where am I going to get on such short notice. Da-ge just so know I'll be on my way to the Cloud Recess there's so much to and so little time". He stood up and left leaving a stunned brother who now thinks who put his little brother in charge of the preparations. He shakes his head and kept going through the many correspondence. A-Sang went to his room and pack some things and of he went to the Cloud Recess.