Chapter 29

Two days later Xichen, Mingjue, Lan Zhan and Wen Qing left for the cabin. A-Ying was understandable worried . He A-Sang, A-Ning and uncle stayed behind with Fenhua.They were all sitting on the jingshi as A-Sang and A-Ning both held a child and fenhua was sitting next to A-Ying holding his hand as nervous energy were rolling of him in waves. "A-Ying they will be fine. We will just have to believe it. Wanji knows not to take unnecessary risk. Fenhua you said that this flower could only be found in the YungmiangJiang sect region". Lan Qiren asked and the boy nods his head. "Do you perhaps which side or region it could be found". He once again shook his head no. "It is fine. A-Ying did you ever come across such flower at your time being there". He asked his son. A-Ying thought for a while and shakes his head no. "Do not worry A-Ying they will be fine and Jie will figure something out. She always does".
A-Ning reassures him. A-Ying gave him a great full smile and they once again fell into silence. Not be able to stand the nervousness and anxiety he stood up and said to the rest of them." I will never be able to relax let's go down to the market it might take my mind of things". "A-Ying are you sure". Lan Qiren asked him. "Yes shufu. I will go out of my mind if I stay here and wait for any news".
"Fine then we will go just makes sure that the twins are warmly dress and covered with warm blankets the air is quite chilly". A-Ying did as told and soon they were all on their way with a few Lan disciples down the stairs making their way towards the market. When they arrived Fenhua was mesmerized by the different stalls, the people and everything that's being sold their. The others looked at him with a fond smile on their faces. They walked from stall to stall. A-Ying making small talk with some of the vendors. They bought some stuff from each stall before they made their way towards a nearby inn. The owner came over and brought them to a private room. They ordered some food and tea. The twins became restless so A-Ying asked for a divider and the owner immediately brought one up.  He went behind it and starts to feed them. Healer Lan had shown him how to feed them at the same time and he has become quite good at it. Once his babies was fed and he had correct his robes he stepped out and took his seat handing the two over to Lan Qiren and A-Sang. As soon as the food arrived they sat in silence and eat nobody talking because really there is nothing they could talk about and the waiting is definitely grating on their nerves.

The four arrived around mid day in Yiling and made their way to the outskirts of where the hut was located. As they arrived they stepped inside and everything are still the way it was months ago." So where do we start looking for this flower". Mingjue asked as he step in deeper.
"Back then Fenhua said that she grounded it into a powder. And because he was curious as to what it was meant for or do he blew some on her face so we should look for a purple powder I think". Xichen answered. They each took a corner and started to look through everything that was on the shelves and inside the cupboards. After around an hour they still could not find any trace of it. Wen Qing had gone through all the medical herbs which was practically harmless until she found an odorless pinkish powder she took it and looked at it wondering what it could be. She will take it with her to study it further she thought. "Did anyone found anything ". Lan Zhan asked. "I have found a pinkish odorless powder that I will take back to study further". She informed them. "Let's give it a once over again before we leave". Xichen said and the others nods their heads. As soon as step forward he felt something under his boot and as he looks down he saw a pouch laying next to a pile of clothing. He picked it up and opened it. His eyes went wide when he saw what was inside." I found it". He said and the three looked at him as he holds out the pouch. Wen Qing took a step forward and took it from him. She looked inside to confirm and closed it immediately. "I think it's best that no one touches it. We will take it back and study it further preferably away from all of you ". She said as she looks at Lan Zhan. They gave the place one last over and then left. Making their way back to the Cloud Recess not want to waste anymore time. They flew through the night and arrived just before sunrise the next day at the gates. They made their way up the steps and Lan Zhan walked as fast as he could to get to his family.  He had missed them dearly.