Chapter 24

Mingjue and Huaisang arrived first then Wen Qing and Wen Ning. Lan Zhan and Xichen waiting for them at the top off the stairs. A-Ying was still sleeping when the four enters the jingshi not long after Lan Qiren joined them. They made themselves comfortable as Lan Zhan made his way towards the kitchen and starts to prepare some tea and took out some cakes and put it all on a tray. He took the tray and went back to receiving area. He put it on the table and Xichen starts pouring everyone a cup. Nobody is talking,waiting for A-Ying to wake up. Not long they heard a scuffed behind them and there stood a still sleepy A-Ying in the door way. Rubbing his sleepy eyes. Lan Zhan immediately stood up and made his way over to his mate and took his arm and steer him towards the table. He let A-Ying down slowly and then took his place beside him. A-Ying had other plans and maneuvered his body so that he could sit on Lan Zhan's lap and Lan Zhan's hands hugs him closer. The others coo and smile at the adorable sight that's when A-Ying's eyes opened and he saw his friends and a wide smile came across his face.

"When did you all arrived". He asked them. " Not so long ago Wuxian". Huaisang answered. A-Ying made a oh sound with his mouth before Lan Zhan told him to open his mouth and he starts to feed him. When they were done eating. "So why did you send for us. Did something happened?". Wen Qing asked them. Lan Xichen explain to them what had happened when they returned from their visit at the Unclean Realm. They were shocked to hear that and then Huaisang asked them.
"So what do want us to do? It seems a bit strange that this woman suddenly appears out of nowhere. Do you know who she is and where she came from?". The both of them shakes their heads indicating that they did not know the woman. But they could feel their wolves being restless and angry. Scratching at their inner walls. They haven't had time yet to converse with their wolves about this woman. "I will send some birdies out to see where she may have gone to. I also think we need the help of Rushi on this one. We do not know what this woman is capable of or how far she is willing to go to achieve her goal". Huaisang said as he looked around the table. Mingjue looked at his baby brother confused and shocked and asked." A-Sang what are you talking about? Is there something you want to tell me?". Huaisang looked at his brother and said." Da-ge this is not the time to talk about this. I have the right to keep secrets and have my own life". Mingjue kept on staring at his brother until Xichen put a hand on his arm and gave it a small squeeze. Mingjue looks at his friend and Xichen shakes head and Mingjue decided maybe now is not the time to talk about his little brother's extra activities.

"But before make plans we first needs Qing-jie to examine A-Ying. We just need to make sure that A-Ying and the pups are after what happened him shifted onto his wolf form". Lan Zhan said as he stood up in one swift move with A-Ying still in his arms and told her to come with as he made his way towards their sleeping area. Wen Qing stood up and followed them inside. Lan Zhan laid his mate on the bed and stood to the side as Wen Qing moved forward. Wen Qing lifted started her examination doing everything carefully and meticulously. She send small slivers of spiritual energy through him. The energy moves slowly through his body. When once done she let her hands probe his belly before she directly send more energy through his body and directed it towards his womb. She let the energy swirl slowly towards the two pups but as soon as she made contact two different energies pushed back. She tried again and the same thing happens. She looks up at A-Ying who looks at her with big eyes and say." A-Ying could you tell them that I will not hurt them. I just need to make sure that they are fine". Lan Zhan asked her." Why?".
"They are pushing and resting my energy. They won't let me through". A-Ying put his hand on his belly and whispers to his two babies. " Hey you two. You do not have to be afraid of aunty Qing. She just wants to make sure that the two of you are growing well and that you are fine. So would you let her do her job my babies". A-Ying said with a loving voice. He nods to Wen Qing who once again let out a small stream energy and this time it they let her in. She tucked and pull as she let the energy circles around the twins. As her energy moves so does theirs. It's if they were making sure that nothing happens. When she was done she pull A-Ying's sleeping shirt down and looked at the two expected parents a small frown on her face. Which in return immediately worried the two. She saw the looks on their faces and said." No need to worry they both are fine and growing well. My only concern is that they are growing faster then they should. I never thought that at five months they will already be this strong. Their spiritual energy is also very strong. One thing I felt is that they are surrounded with not only your spiritual energy bit also their own. They had form a protective barrier around them already. And you're right A-Ying it was not you who attacked the woman but it was your pups. I suspect that they might have felt that her intentions were not pure and send out their spiritual energy to protect you". Lan Zhan and A-Ying looked at her in shock. Their pups are able to do all this.
"Also concerning about you shift into your wolf form. I'm just speculating now. But I believe it was them who initiated the shift. And seeing that nothing serious happened to the three of you. It seems that even if you should shift it will not harm the three of you. I suspected it because you are a true male omega and A-Zhan is a true Alpha. So for now we will keep a eye on the three of you just to be safe and sure". She explained to them. She stood up and Lan Zhan came to sit next to A-Ying on the bed and put his hand on his belly and whispers to his two little pups."A-die's and baba's little heros. We love you very much. We can't wait to meet you". A-Ying smile at his mate and then two kicks could be feel as if they saying that they could also not wait to meet their parents. Wen Qing looked at the two lovers with a small smile before she turns around and walked back towards the receiving area. As soon as she walked in everyone was looking at her and she said." They are fine. Nothing to worry about. They are growing fine and are already strong little pups". All of them sighs in relieve and she took her seat around the table again.

Lan Zhan took out robes for A-Ying and helped him put it on and then they walked out towards the receiving again. As soon as he helped A-Ying to sit down and made sure that A-Ying is comfortable he himself sat down next to his mate.
"I'm so glad to hear that my grand children are growing well A-Ying. But I want you to promise me that you won't let this whole situation stress you out. We will make sure that no harm come to the three of you". Lan Qiren said and the others agrees with him.'Lan Zhan we need to move fast. That woman will not give up so easily. She is the same woman that my uncle chose for me in my first life. It seems that she was incarcerated and also have her memories of her past life just like us. I do know much about  her but I am afraid she will not stop until A-Ying and the pups and Chenqing is dead". Wanji mindlink with Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan relay what Wanji just told them making Chenqing vibrating in angry. "So she wants you because she believes that you belongs with her. Probably thinking and believing that you are her mate". Mingjue said. He loud growl were heard and they looked at A-Ying who's eyes were a blazing red. A small smile appears on A-Ying's face and he spoke in his wolf voice." So she thinks that she has the right to take what is mine. She will regret ever crossing my path again. She must be mistaken thinking that I am weak. This time I will ripped her apart. She will not get a chance to come near me or my pups". The others looks at him and once again agrees." I think we need to find out where Rushi is. I haven't seen her in a while". Xichen said. A-Ying closed his eyes for a second and mindlink with Chenqing.
'Chenqing will you be able to find her.
Yes I would. I will let you know as soon as I am able to contact her'. He said.

"Chenqing will try and get a hold of her. Just hope she isn't to far away". A-Ying said to the group. " My uncle asked me to inform him of your health A-Ying. He also sends his congratulations to the both of you on your pregnancy ". Wen Qing said. Both boys thanks her and told her to that it is fine she can inform that they are well. She nods her head at that. "We can be sure that she would have eyes on you both. If she is the same woman than I fear she would not be that easy to find. And whatever she has planned will probably be nothing good at all. But we have to careful moving forward. A-Ying especially you. She wants you and the pups out of the way but even you Lan Zhan. You need also be extra careful". Xichen said." I would love to stay longer but I think I should start as soon as possible sending my birdies out. The sooner I do that the sooner we can have a idea of where she is hiding and what she's planning. I would rather not wait to long. My nephews and my friends lives are more important to me and I would rest better if I know we have get rid of this thread. I will let you know as soon as I have something. I would come visit soon A-Ying and A-Zhan. Hopefully with some good news". Huaisang said as he stood up and Mingjue did the same still trying to figure out if this is really his little brother. Huaisang moved around the table and gave A-Ying a hug and a kiss on his cheek before he turns around face determined and focus. They said their goodbyes and went out. Wen Qing and Wen Ning decided to stay a little longer. She would like to keep an eye on A-Ying and the pups. They also informs her that healer Lan Yi would probably would like to talk to her about her findings. Xichen told her that he will take her to healer Lan Yi and the both stood up and made their way outside not long Lan Qiren also said his goodbyes and left.  Now only the three of them were left behind. A-Ying asked Wen Ning if he would like to go and see the bunnies and he nods his head. He stood up as Lan Zhan helped his mate up and they made their way towards the bunny field slowly.  Once they arrived they slowly said down and watch as the bunnies slowly made their way towards them. Lan Zhan took out some carrots and lettuce to feed them. He gave some to the other two as well. They sat in silence while they feed them. When will they truly be rid of all these unsavory characters. Wen Ning put his hand on A-Ying's and he looks at him." Everything will be fine A-Ying. We are here for the both of you. I may not be able to do much but I will protect in my own way. I promise ". A-Ying smiles at him and squeezed his hand and said". I know and thank you Ning. I'm so blessed to have a loving mate and family in my life and I just knows that my pups will be loved by all of you so much". As he lays his other hand on his tummy. Lan Zhan was rubbing his back in reassurance and he smiles so beautiful and brightly at his mate. Today he will cherish this moment and nothing and no one will spoil it or take it away from him.
He never thought that one day he would be surrounded by loving people and that soon he will be a parent. But now their happiness are being threatened by a misguided and jealous woman. He will not she take what is rightfully his.