Chapter 7

After what happened the four of them had a talk. They need to start figuring out what's happening to the two boys. They need to get some answers. "Xichen you and the boys should go to the forbidden section of the library. Maybe there are some scrolls that can provide us with some answers". Lan Qiren told the boys. " And if there isn't uncle. What will we do then?". Xichen asked his uncle. " Xichen I don't know. Then we should learn along side them to understand". He look at his nephew and ward. What are he going to do with them. His nephew is becoming more possessive by the day. Maybe it's a alpha thing that he don't know about. " Uncle are you okay". A-Ying asked when the man were being to quiet. " Yes I'm fine A-Ying. You three go and see if you can find out anything". He said. The three stood up and bow before they left making their way towards the library. Once inside they entered the forbidden section and started to read through the hundreds of scrolls. They were at it for hours. They were just about to give up hope when A-Ying showed the two brothers what he found. The only other person who could shapeshift were their ancestor Lan An. He was the only one who could shift into his wolf form. It is said that only those who are pure of heart and those whos intentions are pure and true would be able to access their wolves and turn into their true wolf form. Once they found their true mates and fated ones they will become one their power will shared between them. Their first shift will happened during their first rut or heat. The one that shifts first will trigure his or her mates shift. Once they bonded then their union will be complete. The three looked at each other stunned. They tried to see if there were more information but there were none.
" What do you think they mean by their union will be complete?". A-Ying asked no one in particular. Tapping his nose. They put everything away in the order that they found it and went outside.

They went back to the Lanshi and told their uncle what they had found. At least they had some answers to their questions. If he should be honest with himself than these two boys are more deserving because they sure are the purest of hearts he has known. It's not that he doesn't think that Xichen isn't. It's just that the boy is to good for his own good. Xichen had been taking over slowly as sect Leader and he's been doing pretty good. A-Ying and Lan Zhan excuse themselves taking their swords and make their way towards the training grounds. They need to blow off some steam because since that night things has been a little hectic between them. Uncle almost spit blood when he found them in the back hills kissing and Lan Zhan's hands all over his body. They are not allowed to be alone anymore. They have shake their chaperone off more then once so uncle became their personal chaperone from that day on. Once they entered the training grounds they took their stance A-Ying smiling at Lan Zhan while he gave him a small smirk. Lan Zhan's definition off a smile. They started slowly. Circling each other. Testing each other with bichen and subian. They started with soft blows and work themselves towards a full blown duel. It was like a beautiful dance that they did. A-Ying would jump forward to attack and Lan Zhan would block. They would go back and forth dancing around each other insinc with each other's movements. In no time they had gathered a crowd. Not that they took notice. They were to into their dual to notice anything. Just as you think that the one have the upper hand the other took charge.

Their swords master look on with pride in his eyes. These two are his pride and joy. They pick up anything so easily. The two were so into their dual. Eyes focus. Bodies relax. Feet as light as feathers. Subian and Bichen singing to the song of their hearts. Red meets blue. It's like the only ones existing in this moment are them. Their energy surges through their bodies. Sweat starting to form on their foreheads. It feels like heaven. They have grown stronger. They can feel it as they dance in unison around each other. A-Yings laughter could be heard all around. It sounded free and unrestrained just like him. They don't even know how long they were at it when they heard a gong. Coming down from the high they bow to each other and the A-Ying took Lan Zhan's hand. They bow to their master and the disciples and made their way back to the Lanshi. Lan Zhan let go of his hand when they reached the Lanshi telling him that he should take a bath before they go to lunch. A-Ying nods his head and give him a kiss on his cheek. Red as a tomato he opened the Lanshi door and quickly went inside. Lan Zhan made his way towards the cold springs because little wanji needs to calm down. He's not going to go down on his own so the only thing that would help would be the cold water of the cold springs. He would most definitely have to deep meditate.
A-Ying does not make his life easy no he most definitely doesn't. A-Ying has been filling out in all the right places. His back side is nice and plump. His hips also expand, should he phrase it like that maybe not. A-Ying is the most beautiful omega and anybody who tries to say otherwise he will fight them. Maybe chop off a arm or two. He has rounded out so well and his melons looks so good he just wants to squeeze it and maybe take a little bite no no he shakes his head he should not think about A-Ying's melons it's giving little wanji ideas. Yip not thinking anymore. Why is the path to the cold springs so long today.