Chapter 2

Because of Wei Yings weak state of his body, he got a very high fever. It took the healers four days to bring it down while feeding him medicine very slowly. All the while Lan Zhan was sitting in a corner with wanji on his lap playing healing music. Every now and than looking towards the cot where Wei Ying was laying. His fever broke on the fifth day. Healer Lan sponge him down and put on some clean under robes which were hopelessly to big for him but that will do. Lan Qiren would come by every two hours just to see how he was doing. The healers in form him that the boys fever finally broke now all they have to do is wait for him to wake up. Lan Qiren had talked to the elders and it was decided that he will adopt the boy to give him more protecting incase someone wants to try something or take him away.

He will be part of the inner Lan family and his name will be add to the registry. When he inform the elders of his second gender none of them had an  answer. They have never heard or dealt with someone like Wei Ying. They will wait and see and to hear that their Second Jade is a true alpha makes them very proud because the last one was their ancestor Lan An not even Lan Zhan's father had been one. But still they don't know what entitle it to be a True Male Omega. Their are on foreign ground here. One thing is for sure they cannot let the other clans found out about the two. For now it's a clan secret and only the elders, Lan Qiren, Lan Zhan, Lan Xichen knows.

Five days after Wei Ying's fever broke he slowly started to open his eyes. He looked at a white ceilings, he slowly started to move his head and everything is white but it also smell like medicine. There's a faint smell that he can't place. It smell like sandalwood. He likes it, it makes him feel calm and not so anxious. He groan sofly when he tried to lift his head. He heard soft footsteps coming towards the bed. There next to his bed stood the most beautiful angel he has ever seen. He surely must be in heaven. Then the boys asked if he wants some water and all he could do is shake his head because every time he tries to open his mouth no words came out.

The boy lifts his head slowly and told him not to drink so fast he silently obeys. When he finally found his voice he could not helped but asked. "Are you an angel? Am I in heaven?. The boy shook his head no." My name is Lan Zhan and you are in the Cloud Recess". Wei Ying's voice is still a bit raspy but he still asked Lan Zhan. "The Cloud Recess? What am I doing here? How did I got here? Madam Yu is gonna be very angry and this time she might just kill me. I'm not suppose to talk to anybody. Please you have to take me back before she realise I'm gone". Lan Zhan didn't know what to say or do. But what he felt in this moment after listening to what Wei Ying said he couldn't helped but to get angry. Right at that moment healer Lan came in one look at the young masters face she knows something is wrong

"I see our little patient is finally awake. Second Young Master could you please go and call your uncle while I examine this young master". Lan Zhan nods his head and walked out. The healer looked at Wei Ying with a soft smile she could feel the fear and anxiety rolling of him. "Don't be scared little one i won't hurt you. I just want to help you. Do you mind if I examine you first.
Wei Ying looks at here eyes full of mistrust. He is not supposed be here. Nobody has ever cared about his well-being. They will see that his a nobody and lock him away just like madam Yu did. "You don't have to I'm fine. I always heal myself. The healers is not supposed to do it. Please just take me back. I don't know how far you are from the YunmengJiang sect but if we leave now we can reach there before madam Yu discover that I'm gone".Wei Ying looked at her with those big silvery grey eyes who is now filled with tears. His hands are playing with the quilt his body is starting to shake. She had no choice but to release soothing pheromones to calm him down while holding him tightly and making soothing circles on his back while humming a soft tune. Wei Ying slowly started to relax at that moment the three Lans came in she mouth to them to be quiet. Finally Wei Ying starts to relax his body went slack as he falls asleep. Healer Lan looked down at him and starts to examine him. An ever present frown on her face. "The boy has a golden core. It's not as strong but it's there. We can work with that. His energy is a bit different". "What do you mean by different?". Lan Qiren asked. "I don't know how to explain it, it's almost like it's dormant. Like there's something there but just out of reach. What do you know of his heritage? There must be something there". The healer explain. "  His mother was Cangse Sanren a disciple of the Immortal Boashan Sanren and his father Wei Changze the righthand man of sect Leader Jiang". Thats about all I know about his parents. Why do you asked healer Lan. " No particular reason. It's always good to know who the parents are. The other thing we need him to talk to the mind healers. He will need to start healing. At the moment hes not very trusting which are understandable. I don't know what he went through but from what he said it was nothing good. I don't understand how a woman who calls herself a mother could treat a child like this. May the gods strike her dead".healer Lan says. " Healer Lan you can't wish death on another person". Xichen said.
" Oh but I can and just did young master. She's nothing but a coward to strike and abuse a child. So I've I wants to wish a hundred painful deaths on her person. I sure as hell will do it".

"People like her doesn't deserve to live. They deserve to suffer". There now our A-Ying can rest nicely. " Lan Qiren he told us to take him back before that witch realise his missing. I would appreciate it if you could explain things to him when he wakes up. And please work on your peoples skill and try to talk with a soothing and calm voice. You know put a little feeling in it ". She said while Lan Qiren just glared at her. As if he can't he raised his nephews and look out they turned out. Excellent no complains." He is not your nephews".She laughs when she saw how constipated Lan Qiren's face look. Lan Zhan once again took his place in the far corner and started playing healing music. Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen sat on the opposite side of the bed watching Wei Ying. Promising that they will do anything to help me.

Hoping and praying that in time and with alot of love and affection that he will learn that there are people out there that cares about. That wants to protect him and keep him safe. That one day that he will be able to be free to live a life with no restrains.