Their Story Part 3

Three months past without any change. Wangji's uncle are still being rude and disrespectful. Chenqing took it all in stride. One day as they were having tea in the Jingshi there was a knock on the door wanji put his cup down and stood up to open the door there stood a disciple informing him that his uncle wishes for him to come to the meeting hall. Wanji thanked the disciple and the disciple left. Wanji turned around and walked back inside to inform his mate of his uncle's request. Chenqing looks at his mate not really feeling like going and his mate could see it on his face but he convinced him and soon the both of them left. When they arrived at the hall they bowed to their elders. His uncle showed them to a low table to sit. The atmosphere was tense to say the least. Chenqing took his mates hand under the table and immediately he started to relax. Their eyes roam the hall when it landed on a young lady and an older man next to her. She looked at wanji with shy eyes and a blush on her cheeks. The two immediately knew what this meeting was about. Nausea krept up his throat. He knew this was coming but do they have to be so disrespectful. Wanji holds his hand a little tighter and he looks up he gave him a small smile assuring him that all would be fine.

They turned their attention towards the elders and the man he once called his uncle because as of today he has no family except his chenqing. Another thing he is concerned about is what they will do if they should found out that chenqing are pregnant with their first pup. The only one who knows are the only healer wanji trusts. A omega who used to help him when he was a child who has became like a mother to him. They patiently waits for the man to begin talking because if it was up to him he would take his mate and walked out. The man cleared his throat before he address his nephew.
" Wanji as you know we do not agree with the mate you take. You yourself knew that we were looking for a more suitable mate for you. Someone who comes from a good background and someone with status. Someone who will compliment in every way. This is young maiden Luo and her father. We chose young maiden Luo as your mate". He said but before the father and daughter could stand up wanji stood up and pulled chenqing with him and without a word he left the room. Chenqing was shocked and he was not the only one the whole room was left behind shocked at his behavior. " Wanji what are you doing? We can't just leave like that?". Chenqing said with concern in his voice. Wanji answers him. " Yes we can. I'm taking you away from this place. They will never except you and if they found out about our pup what won't they do then". " Where will we go?". Chenqing asked him. " There must be a place for us somewhere where we can be happy and live as a family". He answered his mate. Once they reached their home he started packing their stuff anything and everything they might need. Chenqing stood there still in a bit of shock and his hand slowly rubbing his tummy. Wanji stopped for a moment and gave his mate a soft smile and pulled him into a hug whispering softly into his ear. " I'm doing this for us. For you and our pup I don't want anything to happen to the both of you". Chenqing nods his head against his chest. When they were done they gave the place one last look over and step out and close the door behind them. They walked hand in hand towards the steps of the sect but before they had even crossed the courtyard there stood the his uncle and the elders. The look on their faces said that they were not going to let them leave. " Wanji what are you think that you are doing?. You will not leave here with that person. You belong here and you will do what we asked of you do you hear me". His uncle said through gritted teeth. " If my mate is not welcome here then so I am. You are mistaken if you think that I will let you separate us or even try to break our bond". He said angrily to them. Just then I felt a sting on the back of his neck. His hand flew towards his neck before his whole body went limp. Chenqing leap forward but was restrained by some elders who pushed him to knees. " No, no please don't do this. Please I beg of you. I'm pregnant". He begged the men but the only answer he got was.
" Do you think we will ever except any child you brought into this world. You are nothing but a disgrace who does not belong in our sect". One elder spat at him. Wanji could not speak but he tried to convey with his eyes to his mate that everything will be fine even thought he knew it would not. He felt hopeless and helpless. Whatever they had used it had rendered him completely helpless.

One of the elders unsheathed his sword and stood in front chenqing and drove his sword into his lower stomach instantly killing their pup. Chenqing cried and scream as blood stream out of his stomach. Wanji tried to get out the hold his been held in but to no avail. Soon blood started to flow from the same place from is stomach. Nobody notices because all their attention were on chenqing. The one who let their Young Master astray. The one who is the cause that their perfect young master has become disrespectful. They will free him from the hold he has on him. Their plan to strategically breaking the bond are gone. They can't let their young master leave with someone like this.
Screams could be heard as someone trying to tell them not to do it but it was to late the elder drove his sword straight into chenqing's heart. Twisting it. Pulling it out and drove it back in over and over. He was dead before his head fell to the ground and when they turned towards Wanji what they saw shocked them because right in front of them Wanji slump over dead. " I told you and I warned you but you did not listen or cared. You only cared out your own selfish agendas. Now you have to live with the knowledge that you have killed not only the two masters but also their pup. I don't want to be part of a sect who have no morals. Who would kill for their own righteous believes. You disgust me". The lady elder said before she ripped of her forehead ribbon and outer robes off and she turns on her heels and walked away.

The moment their masters died the resentful energy started swirling and screeching. It sounded as if they were crying and mourning at the same time. With no one to control them they took revenge on those who dare to kill their masters. The elders and uncle tried fighting them but to no avail. The resentment went inside each one of them and starts burning them from the inside out. Screams were heard as they scratches at their skins. When the resentment was finish all that was left of them were just their robes and forehead ribbons. They turned their attention towards the two who was laying dead. They cocooned them in a layers of darkness and resentment. Howling. They took them to the only place they knew. The only place where they will be safe. As they arrive at the burial mounds they went into the Demon cave and laid them together on the cold stone slab. There was nothing more they could do but to watch over them even in death. And so years and years past their masters had entered the cycle of rebirth. Many moons later in front of them appeared two pups. One black and one white. A man in white came walking in and laid a hand on each of them just as a lady in red came floating in. She nods to him and he returned it. " Simms what are you doing here". She asked as she transforms into her human form. " I just came to make sure that their fate will be different. That this time no one will be able to hurt them. Their destinies this time around would be different but they will still face difficult times but this time they will be stronger and I have already found the perfect humans for them. Two boys who are already fated". He answered her. She looked at him for some time before she answered. " I understand and you think that these two humans are worthy of them".
" Yes they are. It must be them and nobody else. When they are born wanji and chenqing will know. They will feel them and forge a connection with them". He answered. " But for now I have to put them in a induce coma until the boys are born". He told her. " Mmm. If I may asked if there should come a time where they faces difficulty will it be fine if I and the burial mounds help them. They are our children. We have kept them safe even though it was in death". He considers for while before he nods his head in conformation after that she left him. He looks down at the two pups and said. " Soon you will be reunited in a different form but don't worry  the ones you will be part of will be extraordinary. I am sorry what had happened to the two of you but I promise it won't happen again. Anyone who stands in your way will feel your wrath. I have to go now". He engulf them both in a pod like energy that will keep them from growing until it's time to meet their humans.
🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

The present that Wen Rouhan gave them was a scroll of the story of two fated mates that got killed by their own sect. A story that was written by the elder lady and which she gave to one of her closest friend for safe keeping a friend she made along her travels. This friend was a Wen and that's how he got it.