Chapter 10

A- Ying and Lan Zhan attended their first discussion conference with their uncle and brother. They know not to attract unnecessary attention to them. When they arrive at koi tower they were immediately shown to their rooms. The conference would start the next day. After the two freshen up they went and told their uncle and brother that they are going to walk around in the market to which the two men just nods their heads not having a problem. The two made their way down the stairs and not long found themselves in the market place. They walked from stall to stall until Wei Ying heard someone behind them clear their throats. He turn around and their stood a young man with a beautifully painted fan which immediately attracted A-Ying's attention. " Hello". He said to the young man. " My name is A-Ying and this is Lan Zhan". He introduced the two of them. The young man snap his fan close and said. " Hello. My name is Nie Huaisang". The two smiles at each other. Lan Zhan just nods his head in recognition. " I haven't seen the two of you before or at any conference". Huaisang said. " Ah this is me and Lan Zhan's first time actually". A-Ying answered. "Oh I see. You Xichen-ge talks alot about the two of you. He told us that the two of you are betrothal". He told A-Ying and Lan Zhan. " I hope it's only good things. I mean we can be a handful sometimes". A-Ying said with a wink and Lan Zhan just snorts at him. A-Ying likes this young master very much.

" Should we get something to eat and drink". Huaisang asked and the two nod their heads. The three made their way towards one of the inns. Once inside they sat down and ordered food and wine and tea for Lan Zhan. Once their food and drinks arrived they ate in silence for awhile before A-Ying asked Huaisang a question.
" So how are these things usually. Anything exciting because I won't be able to sit through something boring.
He whines. That owns him a chuckle from Huaisang." Well these things are normally very boring. They go on and on over everything and nothing. But I believe this year will be different". He looked at the two and smile. "Why would you say that". A-Ying asked over a cup of wine. Not emperors smile but it's okay he guess. " Ah I don't know it's just a feeling I have". He said and the two burst out laughing. Lan Zhan who have been following the conversation has two small lines between his eyebrows. This is the first time he will meet the Jiang and its the first time that A-Ying will see them after all these years. He hope that things would be fine. He looked at A-Ying who is laughing so carefree and he will make sure that nobody takes his smile or laughter away even if he had to kill someone. His wolf growl in agreement.

" Huaisang you should come visit us sometime. Or maybe uncle would let us visit the Unclean Realm with Xichen - Ge". A-Ying said. " That would be nice then I can show you my collection on fans". He answered A-Ying with the small smile. After they had finished they paid the owner and walked out into the streets. They made their way back to koi tower saying their goodbyes and promise to meet each other the following day.
" Lan Zhan what do you think of Huaisang. He will be a good friend right". A-Ying asked him. " Yes he will"
Lan Zhan answered. They made their way towards their brothers room and when they entered their was a heavily build man sitting with him. Xichen wave the two in and told them to sit down. They took their places and Xichen introduced them to his friend. " A-Ying and A-Zhan this is sect Leader Nie. He is my friend". They both stood up and bow before sitting down again. " So are you Huaisang's brother". A-Ying asked. " Yes he is my little brother. Where did you meet my brother because I know it's the first that I'm meeting the two of you even though Xichen talks alot about the two of you it feels as if I already knows you". Mingjue told the two. A-Ying laughs a hearty laugh. "Oh we met him at the market. He told us the same thing about Xichen-ge talking about us". A-Ying laughs again as he looks at Xichen who just shook his head and smiles at him.

Mingjue could not helped but to stare at the boy who's whole face lits up as he laughs. Maybe he was looking to long but he heard a low warning growl and as he looked at Xichen confused than at Lan Zhan who is glaring at him not to please that another alpha looks at his omega for a tat bit to long. Mingjue holds his hands up and burst out with deep laugh. When he calm down he looked at Lan Zhan and said. " Lan Wanji no need for that. Xichen already told me that the two of you are betrothal". He said. Xichen and A-Ying just shakes their heads at Lan Zhan's possessiveness. They are use to it by now but Xichen will let you that the both of them are quite possessive towards each other but he will let who ever try anything find out themselves.