Chapter 15

After what happened A-Ying and Lan Zhan decided to go for awhile to the bunny field they weren't their for awhile due to the wedding preparations. As they walked away from the hall the people inside were still in disbelief of what they saw. No one has ever heard of a human that can turn into their wolf form. How did these two masters achieve such a thing. Is it possible? But from what they saw it a apparently is. Some were not in awe or please. Once again the Jiang sect madame is angry. ' How can that son a servant achieve such a momentous achievement. Her son derseves such an achievement. His father and mother was nobodies. Look how they died. He belongs beneath them, beneath her son'. She fuses as the thoughts runs through her head. ' She will show him once and for all who is superior and who is inferior. She will show him his place. Where he belongs. Beneath her feet. What did the Lans think taking in someone like that she will never know. I won't forget how I was humiliate because of that omega slut. I will show them all not to mess with the violet spider. She did not earn that name for nothing'. She thought to herself.

Jin Guangshan was still in shock and the only thing that he is certain of is that he's going to die tomorrow if he doesn't found a way out this. ' He needs to make a plan to escape. He know the Lans will trust him to honor the dual. He is not. He will not die not before he had tasted that omega. He have to get a way to get the omega to his sect and into one of his dungeons. He will sneak out after the Lans and the others went to bed. He needs to get back to Lanling and find  someone who can mix him the strongest sleeping medicine to put is wolf out also. He can't wait to have some fun with this omega that Lan boy does not deserve someone as special as him. He is just a boy who would not know how to please such a delicacy '. He smile behind his fan as his eyes roam the hall.

People started to make their way out of the hall for some fresh air as others decided to return to their respective sects. Some just want to stay because of the dual as most say that the Jin sect was disrespectful and he will get what he deserves. He has no regard for the two young masters union. They would rather return home in hope to find someone good enough for their heirs and so most of them returns to their rooms and pack their things and went to Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen to bid them farewell and give their blessings and best wishes to the young couple even though they were not present after that they left. You would though that the jiangsect would also have left but the sect madam told her husband that they would stay until after the dual. Which surprises him. He would've thought that she would've wanted to leave immediately because she does not like the boy. If he had looked beter after the boy and not allowed his wife to abuse the boy and hide him away in a makeshift shed then his son could have been married to such a powerful omega. They would have been a formidable sect with such power behind them. But because of his indifference he had lost a diamond.

Huaisang, Wen Qing and Wen Ning found themselves walking towards Caiyi Town after what happened and the two love birds went to the bunny field. They were walking in silence still trying to make sense of everything but one thing they know for sure is that their friends is special. Once they arrived they went towards the nearest inn. They went inside and found a table to sit once they were seated Huaisang ordered two jars of emperors smile and two bowls of nuts and tea. When their order was put in front of them Huaisang poured for himself and Wen Qing a cup each while Wen Ning poured himself some tea. They drank in silence deep in thought when Wen Qing asked Huaisang. " Did you know?". " Me, no I did not". He answered her. " They turned full on wolf". She said while Wen Ning looked between the two of them. " I know. I saw. But what I do not understand. Is how". Wen Qing asked softly. " I don't know. I really don't know". Huaisang once again answered. " Why don't you just asked them?". Asked them softly. Both of them looked at him and said. " We can't just asked them. It would be rude. Right?". " Or maybe not". Wen Ning said. They all fell into silence wondering how they will bring the topic up with their friends. They finished off the remaining wine and nuts,paid the inn owner and left to go back to the Cloud Recess.