Chapter 21

In a dungeon with a bed and shackles lays a certain Jin sect Leader tied to naked. In front of him stood a lady in red with numerous women ghost swirling around and howling. "Who are you and what do you want? Do you know who I am?". He asked voice trembling. "These ghost you see here. These are some of the women you have raped over the years. Some you have slept with and made promises to that you never intended to keep. Some dead with a broken heart and some from shame and took their own lives. So to answer your questions. We are the vengeful and we came to take revenge". She answered him calmly. "You can not do this. I am a sect Leader from one of the biggest sects". He said. Sweating as fear took over his body. "Unfortunately the decision was already made. The biggest mistake you made was to try and hurt our master. We would not allow that to happen". She said to him. "Your master. Who is that?". He asked. Eyes big in his head." Master A-Ying of course. You had this ridiculous idea that he belongs to you". And then she laughs. Jin Guangshan could just scream as Rushi gave the order for the ghost to attack. Some pulled,tear and bite his penis until it came off. Some scratches his eyes out. Some pulled his tongue and bite it off and some chewed his lips off. The man drew his last breath and they left. In the YungmiangJiang sect screams could be heard. It sounded as if someone was being tortured. The one screaming was the madam of the sect who had in a nightmare for two days and were unable to wake up from. Her family and the healers did know what to do anymore. They can't get close to nor can they touch her. Her body sweating and her body burning with fever. The woman's subconscious were trap within the burial mounds as the ghosts tortured her over and over. Voices screaming calling out for blood. The fourth day they let her go and she went fell into unconsciousness. It took the healers three days after they found it safe to touch her to bring her fever down. The moment she opened her eyes she was never the same again. Walking around like someone who is constantly on guard. Scared of every sound she hears. The voices in her head not leaving her for one moment always screaming always shouting always tormenting her. One morning when her maids went into her room they found her hanging from the ceiling dead.

The news of the death of the two was a shocked to the cultivation world. Their funerals were held and after the cultivation world went on.
Jiang Cheng felt his mother's death the hardest and his father did not even care to comfort him no the man withdraw even more from him. Also in his office or out of the sect for business. His anger grew more and more. He is convince that someone did it to his mother and he will found who. He inherited his mother's spiritual weapon and been practicing daily how wield it correctly. The disciples and the servants felt for their young master but there was they could do. All they could do was watching him festering in his grieve and anger and the sect Leader does not even spare the boy a glance. His sister haven't been here since the funeral. They received news that she and her mate were expecting so they do not blame her for not being able to visit more often.
🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

A short chapter I know but I hope you will enjoy it🙏