Retribution

The servants rushed to bring out tables and cushions for everyone to sit on and large big umbrellas to shield them from the sun. The tables were quickly decked with cakes and tea pots and then they were gone. Wanji and Chenqing refused to let Lan Zhan and A-Ying takes over. They had their chance and they let these people walk all over them. The twins were getting bored and when they saw the ghost swirling around they took off and starts to chase them around. Wanji's eyes never left his sons and Chenqing's eyes never left Jin Guangyoa and Jiang Fengmian. On the field Fenhua and Jiang Cheng was weighing each other up. One thing Fenhua knows is that he is not afraid to end the sect heirs life. He absolutely have no problem with that. Fenhua unsheath his sword and Jiang Cheng did the same. They size each other up before starts circling each other. Fenhua has a plan and he knows just what to do to rattle his young man up. He smiles inwardly as he saw the look on the alphas face. His pheromones reeking of anger and revenge and resentment. Fenhua made the first move. He lauches himself forward with so much force it immediately put Jiang Cheng on the back foot and in a defensive stance as fenhua drove him back. Jiang Cheng gritted his teeth and try to get some short of hold on fenhua. But fenhua did not let up. He drove him to the end of the training grounds. He let go and jumped back and soon Jiang Cheng launched forward and his sword by and hair grazes fenhua's cheek which just draw a laughter from him. He swirls with the next attack and grab Jiang Cheng by his lapels and with his sword at his throat he draw him close and whispers in his ear. " You know it is not Rushi who had killed your mother. It was me. I did it". Jiang Cheng's eyes grew wide."You...you were the one who killed her". He stampers. " Yes and I enjoyed watching her going mad. Each and everyday. Slowly losing her pathetic mind. My only regret is that I did not dragged it out any longer. She died a pathetic weakling and u would do it all over again if it means my family are safe". Fenhua said with a chuckle as he slowly drags his sword across Jiang Cheng's throat just enough to draw blood before he pushes him away. Watching the different emotions going through the young alpha from rage to anger to down right killing intend. A small smile creeps up his face seeing the alphas demeanor changing and just as he expected the man all but flew towards him his sword straight infront of him and fenhua waited until the last minute before he stepped out of reach twirls around and stab in in his back drawing his sword out he spun Jiang Cheng around driving his sword straight back into his stomach pulling him once again towards him and said.
"You really thought that my baba will ever be your mate. He would have rather kill you than submit to such a weak alpha so now let's finish this I'm tired and wants to rest". He pushed the sword deeper blood dripping from Jiang Cheng's back and front as fenhua slowly starts the sword out. All yu can hear is steal against flesh when it's finally out Jiang Cheng drops to ground as his father and sister rush forward. The healers rushed to the field with a stretcher and the father and daughter stepped aside to that the healers could work." Will my son be fine?". Fengmian asked with a worried voice. "We will have to see sect Leader Jiang. Please excuse us we need to get him to the healers pavilion". And those words they stood up and rushed off. "It looks like our Fenhua have a little of a sadistic side to him. Who would've thought?". Wen Rouhan said with smile on his voice. "That boy was always different. Probably getting it from somewhere". Lan Qiren answers. Wanji and Chenqing was very proud of their son and gave him that prideful look as he walked towards them. "So who is next?". Huaisang asked where he sit next to Lan Qiren and Wen Rouhan. The courtyard was silent nobody moves.
"Nobody really you all have so much to say during the trail one should think that you would practically throw yourself in the ring". He continues fanning himself very slowly as his eyes scan the crowd and rested on Jin Guangyoa and Jiang Fengmian. The two men did not even move they just sat there quietly. Lan Zhan and A-Ying were screaming at their wolves to let them take over but wanji and Chenqing became deaf to their pleas. They locked them up in the far corner in the inside just pissing the off more. The twins who has become tired of the ghost around so they made their way back towards their parents walking over the courtyard. When they reached the middle nobody knew what had happened but in no time the two was surrounded by Jin disciples and Jiang disciples and some of the other sects disciples. Swords drawn and pointed at the two wolves who growls at them. All they did was stepping back out of the reached of their paws and teeth. Wanji and Chenqing jumped forward and Fenhua shifted and joins his fathers.