Chapter 1

return

My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 1

    The mudslide came suddenly, and four vehicles of the convoy traveling for summer vacation were smashed and overturned, and the others were forced to disperse and evacuate to both sides.

    One side is more fortunate, because there is a campsite for RV camping not far away, the terrain is flat and spacious, and there is a certain distance from the mountain, which is relatively safe.

    Not on the other side. There are rocks sliding down the endless mountain roads, and the whole escape process is like crossing the line of fire. You never know when the next boulder slips down, whether you should step on the accelerator and rush over, or step on the brakes and wait.

    The people in the camp kept in touch with the fugitives, and they heard the situation over there anxiously: "Can you stop? Find a stable place?" The other side yelled: "I can stop, what do I do! The key is

    this The stones have been falling, and the ground is also subsiding...Damn! The road ahead is blocked!"

    "The rocks! The rocks are coming again!"

    "Why are there so many rocks! Is this mountain made of rocks!

    "

    Some people were smashed together with the car, some made various rescue calls, some were still running for their lives, and some were trapped on the road and didn't know what to do.

    At this moment, an RV soars from the top of the tree—yes, the top of the tree—towards the epicenter of the mudslide, or earthquake.

    "Hello, this is a caravan hotel." A very small caravan parked in front of a smoking black car that was hit by a stone, and a woman with no energy in her mouth said casually, "Buy a ticket and get on the car, five stars if you are satisfied." Praise."

    Everyone who was struggling to climb the car: "...?"

    The matter started seven days ago.

    Seven days ago, Xin Xiaoru was reborn.

    The good news is that she has the foresight, so she can stock up on those who should stock up on goods while she still has time, and learn life-saving skills on those who should learn life-saving skills.

    The bad news was... the rebirth itself was bad news for her.

    After being tortured for five years in the last days, no matter how hard he tried, it was useless. There is no unwillingness when dying, only the dead silence of "finally over".

    Now tell her, "You need to do it all over again and go through it all over again". Xin Xiaoru just wanted to say: "Please forgive me!"

    It's a death, but now I'm free from death, you have to make me do it all over again! are you crazy!

    Moreover, if they are those who are a little richer, they can buy all kinds of things after rebirth, or take their family members to build a small farmyard, do various fortifications and infrastructure, and be careful.

    But what about her? An orphan whose parents died, and the only thing he inherited from his parents was the RV.

    And before she was an adult, she didn't have a driver's license and couldn't even drive a RV. It was her mother's best friend, Aunt Qian, who helped her. Aunt Qian runs a caravan road camp by herself. She set up Xin Xiaoru’s caravan and all her belongings, and taught Xin Xiaoru the precautions for water and electricity in the caravan. Only then did she turn the small caravan into a nest for her winter and summer vacations. There is a place to stay.