Chapter 43

return

My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 43 [VIP]

    But if you just want to earn five-star ratings, then? Definitely? Give priority to your own people.

    Xin Xiaoru plans to start in a few cities north of Yicheng. How much can she earn? How much can she earn?

    There is a large tract of land between Yicheng and Bingku. Not counting those cities that were wiped out, there are 6 cities that lost power just like Yicheng at the beginning of the end of the world.

    However, life in these cities is very difficult now, 90% of the people have died, and the rest can barely survive. In the future, more people will die in these cities.

    Xin Xiaoru had passed by these bases before to inquire about the situation, but did not go in.

    After all, when you don't look at specific people, death is just a number or a proportion. Seeing these people alive, foreseeing their constant death for years to come...inner? Can't keep calm.

    All she could do was bury her head in the ground like an ostrich, pretend she couldn't see anything, and continue on her way.

    But this time, she brought the hotel to bite the bullet and come?

    She intends to rent out all kinds of hotels with a combination of beds and rooms to the base owner, ask the base to give her a deposit to cover the cost, and then give her a guaranteed room rate on this basis.

    For the base, the meaning of the hotel's existence is not to enjoy, but to survive. In order for those hundreds of thousands of ordinary people to continue to live, they need a lot of crystal nuclei. Then it is possible to use this hotel to operate and earn some crystal nuclei from outsiders.

    At the same time, some key members and family members of supernatural powers are ordinary people. In the end times full of radiation and zombie viruses, they may become zombies at any time. They pay for their families to live in hotels, which is also a kind of security guarantee.

    Ordinary people don't have the resources to stay in capsule hotels to be protected, but Xin Xiaoru bit the bullet and didn't take care of it, and didn't even show up in the RV.

    Outside the car window, tired and numb figures flashed by. Xin Xiaoru thought, it’s a good thing that Yicheng has not reached this level, and it’s a good thing that this trip can make money to go back, so I can prepare more beds for my family.

    Bases with a lot of ordinary people are very poor, basically there are no crystal nuclei left. Xin Xiaoru pretended to be hesitant, and then reluctantly told them: "The crystal nuclei of mutated insects that are not climate-friendly, you can? Take? Pay. If you try to destroy the army ants, which can easily count millions of mutated animals, the crystal nuclei will be more abundant.

    "However, the exchange ratio between this kind of crystal nucleus and normal crystal nucleus is 5:1, and I have always exchanged it in this way. You can make it cheaper, 3:1, but when people outside ask?, you must keep it secret, and unify the caliber to the outside world, and say it is 5:1, otherwise..." Before Xin Xiaoru finished speaking, the owner of the base hurriedly

    responded Next. Just kidding, it’s not like they haven’t heard the rumors outside. The room rate in that trading market is not too much higher than it is now! But the

    base can’t produce many crystal cores for a while, emptying their pockets There are only a few thousand or even hundreds of them, and all the others are absorbed by the plant-type superpowers who have the highest demand, but are exhausted every day. Xin Xiaoru only rented out the capsule hotel and the 7-square-meter

    small The hotel, with a deposit of more than 1,000 yuan, is the second priority for several leaders of the base, and the key point is to serve as a "phone booth". Whether it is a

    capsule hotel or a small single room, there are warning lights near the desk lamps, as long as guests call the hotel system inside , the hotel will respond and send them a message. When they have collected a lot of insect crystal nuclei and can trade with Xin Xiaoru, Xin Xiaoru will make an appointment to come over. Xin Xiaoru walked in the north for a long time

    . In every base that is still sheltering ordinary people, she has established a trading network in the form of "cost" deposit + guaranteed housing fee.

    As for the various living conditions of supernatural beings encountered on the road, the housing conditions she gives will fluctuate greatly according to the situation.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes