Chapter 6

return

My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 6

    Several people were startled.

    Miss Xiaohua hurriedly asked: "Do you have any explanation?"

    Xin Xiaoru explained to several people, and at the same time, the police in the hospital also saw the letter left by Xin Xiaoru.

    There are two parts written in the letter, one part is borrowed from a movie novel about zombies, and it tells the information I knew in my previous life.

    "Zombie virus will spread through scratching and biting. The infected zombies move slowly in the early stage, and their strength is similar to that of ordinary people, but they will kill, and the virus can be spread by scratching and biting wounds, so we must be vigilant. Now if you find zombies, kill them The approach is correct, because there is no way to crack it for the time being." "At the

    same time as the zombie virus erupted, there were also various natural disasters. Including but not limited to earthquakes, volcanoes, high temperatures, droughts, and the extreme cold that may follow later, Floods. In addition, water source pollution and land pollution are very serious, and clean soil and water should be divided and preserved as much as possible.”

    The police were not very surprised to see this part. This is also the possible prediction given by the early warning issued above. Some people are already concentrating resources and adopting some protective measures to preserve the existing food, water, and soil. However, they are grassroots personnel and are not responsible for this part of the content. The specific scale of protection is not clear.

    The police continued to look back, and only when they saw the second part of the letter did they really frowned and began to pay attention.

    This part describes what Xin Xiaoru found in the laboratory, as well as her own speculation.

    "The zombie virus may be mutated by some kind of research under the interference of radiation. If the radiation does not stop, the poison of the zombie virus will become more and more serious. In addition, perhaps due to the radiation interference of the external environment, the radiation of many electronic devices has been reduced. Magnified hundreds or thousands of times, the amount of radiation from X-rays and CT in normal physical examinations is equivalent. If it is not turned off, these radiations will always exist, directly causing genetic mutations, and speeding up the spread of the influence of the zombie virus."

    " It might have taken one day to complete the complete transformation from injury, infection, death to zombie, but now it may be accelerated in ten minutes. Even some people who did not scratch or bite at first will suffer from radiation and infected people. In one room, there is a mutation."

    "There are still many laboratories in the hospital with radiation detectors. You can observe the records to see if this is the case. If it is confirmed that this is the case, I hope that the information can be disclosed so that everyone can take precautions in advance." After reading the letter, the police immediately reported it together with the case on the

    scene , and at the same time let the doctors in good condition upstairs discuss the experimental plan and countermeasures.

    As for Xin Xiaoru and her RV, just like He Guying, they were on the police's suspect list, and they were also on the list of many netizens.