Chapter 30

return
My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 30 [VIP]

    If you don't want to listen to her, then as long as you don't make trouble, Xin Xiaoru won't bother you. Even as long as you continue to fight zombies and participate in the task of cleaning up zombies at the base, she will? still? continue to allocate resources.

    Under the connection of Xin Xiaoru, a group of scattered supernatural powers started counterattacks of different scales.

    There are 38 people with supernatural powers in Xin Xiaoru's village, of which 13 are adults and 25 are children. Except for some who stayed at Youzhuang to take care of the farm, most of the others participated in the task of cleaning up the zombies at the base.

    In order to improve everyone's survival rate, Xin Xiaoru brought out a few large boxes of whistles from the supermarket, the kind that the physical education teacher or head teacher called a collective whistle, and distributed them to the supernatural beings, one for each. Who is it? If you encounter danger and cannot handle it, you will blow the whistle.

    In Xin Xiaoru's RV, there is a child with hearing-related abilities, and several output-type children with abilities headed by Song Weiyu. Once the hearing? The child hears the whistle, he will guide the direction, lead everyone to find the person in need, fight zombies, pull people up to rest, and give the rescued enough buffer time?.

    After the superpowers who guaranteed the battle had whistles, Xin Xiaoru sent whistles to all the ordinary people he met. An average of two or three whistles are sent out quickly, and Xin Xiaoru organizes her physical strength? Fortunately, people go to the warehouses of nearby large and small supermarkets to find whistles, and then continue to send out whistles when they find them.

    Ordinary people who are not safe for the time being, Xin Xiaoru brings them together to gather nearby, and then brings a nearby team of supernatural beings to guard them. When zombies come over, they will be beaten, and if new zombies appear inside, then ordinary people should blow the whistle immediately when they find out the signs, so that the supernatural beings, or ordinary people themselves will swarm up and kill the zombie-like people who just appeared in the cradle among.

    These buildings where many ordinary people gather have also become traps for attracting zombies around them. The zombies that haven't found their targets for the time being all walked towards the gathering point.

    Xin Xiaoru looked at the situation and continued to go to the surrounding area to pick up the team of supernatural beings. At the same time, she also took advantage of the gap between the zombies on the street moving in a targeted manner, and rescued the people hiding in the corners who might be discovered at any time. Some will be sent to the gathering point, and some will be far away, so a new gathering point will be established, and the surrounding survivors will be integrated around this center.

    Xin Xiaoru held the resources returned from the shelter in her hand. She took out compressed biscuits and mineral water, and watched a group of survivors eat them up to avoid fights.

    She waited for the survivor to take a breath before continuing to go out.

    Everyone is mentally tense, everyone is overloaded, and only when they take turns to rest in Xin Xiaoru's RV can they relax their tense nerves a little, and let their brains and bodies rest for just three hours.

    Everyone is calculating and counting in their hearts. As long as each supernatural operator kills 200 zombies on average, the millions of zombies in the base can be cleaned up.