Chapter 17

return

My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 17 [VIP]

    This seemingly casual sentence reveals that he wants to know two pieces of information: whether the person opposite has a base, and whether he has a sense of belonging and control over this base.

    Xin Xiaoru is very young. If it wasn't for her being capable and having something to say? The aura of things is so strong that people see her immediately think "this is a person who can do things" instead of paying attention to her appearance, then the vast majority Everyone will? Give it a beautiful praise.

    The figure is thin but not heavy, just looking at the hands, arms and calves not covered by the short-sleeved shorts, you can see the smooth muscle lines. The facial features are stretched and bright, the eyes are big and slanted, and when the face is smiling, it is easy to appear friendly, making people not feel any aggressive.

    But it is obvious that Li Dayuan is not the person she needs to do business with, and the customer who needs to serve with a smile, so her expression is indifferent and indifferent most of the time.

    When I eat delicious food, my eyes will show a little relaxed and satisfied look. At other times, I am self-willed and don't care what other people think.

    To be able to do this in the last days, there must be one's own reliance. Li Dayuan thought?

    Xin Xiaoru really didn't care.

    The last days only talk about benefits, and the five-star praise of the RV. Those who can't get used to her and can't kill her, what shit is in their minds that has nothing to do with her?

    "There is no base." Xin Xiaoru said, "Only the farm. The people in the car are also going to the farm."

    Li Dayuan: "Are you the one who decides? Do you plan to make a base?"

    Xin Xiaoru shook her head: "I'm just a landlord. I collect rent to earn some house fees. I don't care about the rest." You can

    see how troublesome it is to manage a base just by looking at Yicheng.

    There are so many people, everyone has their own ideas, and the managers also have their own ideas and selfishness. To make any overall decision that favors the majority of the base, there is tremendous pressure and accountability to all.

    The base worries all day long about how to build walls, how to develop pharmaceutical reagents, how to maintain the operation of the research institute when all kinds of industrial and supply chains are cut off, how to develop and develop special abilities, how to ensure food production, how to deal with high temperature and Heading towards severe water scarcity...blah blah blah.

    The base exists to keep as many people as possible safe, and she wants as many people as possible to give her five-star praise.

    It is easy for people who do things to be thankless, but they are more likely to be loved if they simply save people. Even if it's the kind of rampant hero in the movie that comes into reality and becomes a righteous supernatural being who kills the people—even if this is their job as a member of the base—it is better than bald people doing practical things People who worry about people's livelihood, make decisions, and manage regulations are much more pleasing.