Chapter 49

return

My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 49 [VIP]

    If the hotel was just a shell with incomplete supporting services before, then the function of item interoperability is simply filling the vacancies of "hotel ordering" and "emergency item provision".

    Of course, what is more intuitive is that the caravan hotel can act as an intermediary directly! Individuals or groups like Peng Jie who mainly rely on intermediaries to make money may be about to be "replaced".

    Peng Jie is Xin Xiao? Rula's first big client. Her rent gave her initial accumulation, and her pricing was also a reference for Xin Xiaoru's later pricing.

    Xin Xiaoru doesn't want to keep alive, but she can't let this useful function go unused. So on the day when the RV was upgraded, Xin Xiaoru did not announce the function immediately, but sent a message to all the intermediaries, especially Peng Jie.

    The system transmits messages, a bit like a telephone, with a voice message function. If the other party is not at home, the news will be temporarily suppressed, and when the person returns home, he will be reminded whether to listen to the message now.

    Peng Jie was busy outside and only received the news when she came back to rest in the afternoon.

    "Does the hotel have an item circulation function???" It was a bolt from the blue!

    In this way, the trading bazaars of these people will definitely not be able to continue! After all, the slightly larger forces and bases have at least one hotel, need it? Just use the hotel to trade directly, don’t? It’s too convenient!

    Almost unable to wait for the appointed time, Peng Jie wanted to call back.

    But Xin Xiaoru's message seemed to have predicted Peng Jie's thoughts, and Qing Lingling's familiar voice continued to sound: "I will greatly reduce the rent, and I will sell the goods to you at an appropriate price, and then It will be run by you, and the details will be discussed in detail at 8 o'clock in the evening with the bosses of our various local trading markets."

    Peng Jie's restless heart was calmed down, and she forcibly suppressed and adjusted.

    Forget it, the advantage is in the hands of the people. Even if people rob business without saying a word, they can't do anything about it. It's better to grab some leftovers while people are still thinking about it, and grab some leftovers first.

    Where Xin Xiaoru walked, there were a total of 7 large and small? Small? Trading markets. It was the first time that they heard each other's voice from such a distance during the meeting at night.

    Xin Xiaoru didn't want to do things to the extreme, so the plan he gave was to lower the rent significantly, and adjust it to the charging level of ordinary teams of supernatural beings wandering outside. For example, the capsule hotel originally leased to them costs 900 crystal cores per capsule bed per month. If it is an ordinary wandering team, that is about 400 crystal nuclei per month.

    The current price to the market owner is equivalent to a cut of more than half of the original price.

    "You are still in charge of the hotel you have contracted." Xin Xiaoru said, "Except for food, you can buy in bulk at a price lower than the market price. You are responsible for your own profits and losses, and you can use it as a supermarket for your own purchases. "