Chapter 40

return

My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 40 [VIP]

    Xin Xiaorupi smiled innocently: "Are you bluffing me? Everyone knows that the smaller the crystal nucleus, the smaller the energy. Most of the things that are traded are based on the size of the zombie's crystal nucleus. Mutant animals only ? It’s a snack used by the supernatural person, so it can’t be traded.”

    Peng Jie changed her face in a second, and said aggrievedly, “Isn’t there anything I can do? My sister, the price you gave is too high, I can’t afford it.”

    She Although the intermediary made money, the ones who made the most money were those who came to snatch the goods and make trouble? She killed the group of people, went to the place where they put the supplies, and snatched all the supplies... just in time In terms of Er Ba Jing's income, the trading market doesn't actually make too much money?

    If the intermediary collects too much money, the strong base of supernatural beings will give up the bazaar and turn it into a place where each other agrees to trade. Then there is no such thing as a trading bazaar. .

    As for those ordinary supernatural beings who are struggling to survive, they can't give so many? Crystal cores, the entrance fee every time they pay, and the commodity transaction fee are all under the eyelids of Peng Jie, a spiritual supernatural being. ? There is no way to fake it, and the 10% transaction tax makes everyone cry out in distress.

    But that can't be helped, I'm too weak, I just need to be safer in the trading market. Sometimes, when buying and selling large quantities of goods, she was afraid of being targeted by others, so she told Peng Jie to add a small amount of money, and Peng Jie would take the initiative to send them and the goods five kilometers away, and wait for them to disappear in the The vast wilderness, then? Go back to the market by yourself.

    When she is busy, Peng Jie will send people off more than 20 times a day.

    In this way, although the supernatural beings feel sorry for the money, they are still very relieved of the after-sales service of Peng Jie, a Tier 4 tycoon.

    Peng Jie also relies on such reputation to earn some hard money.

    But every time the zombie hordes surrounded her market, it would take some time to build a new market and wait for the supernatural beings to come back. During this period of time, since she couldn't earn money from other supernatural beings, Peng Jie would take Xiao Xi, her subordinate, to fight zombies.

    Then there are a lot of ... the crystal nuclei of mutated animals such as ants and cockroaches.

    Relying on her strong mental strength, she kept searching for the dens of mutated animals. When she encountered that kind of ant colony, she basically got hundreds of crystal nuclei in one shot. If it's army ants, then every time they make a move, they will harvest tens of thousands of crystal nuclei.

    It's just that these crystal nuclei are too small and have very little energy, so that fighting mutant ants is dangerous, troublesome, and not very rewarding work for other supernatural beings. Few people are willing to follow Peng Jie to do it together. Peng Jie, as a spirit type, has an upper limit to the group attack effect of mental attacks. Even if she is envious of the millions of army ants, she can kill at most 30,000 to 40,000 ants at once, and wait until her mental power recovers? times out.