Chapter 33

return

My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 33 [VIP]

    Trading market...

    Xin Xiaoru was moved.

    Among other things, if you can exchange your own vegetables, even if the price is a little low, what do you want? Ten catties of vegetables for one catty of grain, that is also an emergency!

    She immediately decided to go to the trading market.

    On the way, the leader introduced the situation of the trading market: "There are many people who come to the market to trade, but when there are too many people, the sound will be noisy and the breath will be strong, and zombies will gather around sooner or later." "Ordinary

    zombies , Just kill it. Supernatural zombies, especially some third-tier or even fourth-tier zombies, will organize a wave of zombies, so that many zombies will gather and attack the gathering point together. Even the fourth-tier bosses can’t resist these wheel battles. You can only move immediately when you find that something is wrong, and move the location of the market." After

    the transfer, the fourth-level boss of the market, Peng Jie, will find a fairly obvious one in the previous location. Place lettering, in a physical sense? Brutally informing those who came after about the new location.

    "I heard that there is an unlucky guy, one year? I came to the location to find the market, and ran to at least ten places. Every time I came to a location, it was told that I had moved and I was going to the next location. But when I arrived at the next location, I moved again. I have to go to the next place."

    "Besides, this person is a little bit blind, he often gets lost on the road, and finding the way itself is enough."

    Of course, there are still some bad people who deliberately make trouble, smear it Write? Misleading information, in short, to accurately find the current location of the market, either the ability is enough, or luck is good enough?.

    Good? Coincidentally, the person who brought Xin Xiaoru and his party knew the location of the last market, and now it has moved.

    So a car of people followed the instructions, and the map navigation calculated and simulated by the RV, barely located the location according to the downloaded map, and found the trading market the next day.

    Xin Xiaoru, as a conspicuous RV owner, did not go to see the market transactions immediately, but found the market boss Peng Jie.

    Peng Jie is nearly forty years old, and she is not as clean as everyone thinks. There was a lot of blood on her body, and her hair was cut into a bumpy orchid head for convenience. She felt strange when she saw the half-flying RV approaching from afar, and now seeing such a clean and beautiful group of people, her eyes widened: "It's okay. Which base do you want to exchange??"

    "Yicheng Base."

    The communication between the two sides was pleasant. It's just that Peng Jie told Xin Xiaoru to get ready.

    "A lot of people grow vegetables in order to have something to eat. But the vegetables are not very hungry, and they are not easy to preserve. So the value is very low, so you have to be prepared." Xin Xiaoru understood, and invited her to go to the RV to wash up