Chapter 26

return
My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 26 [VIP]

    The situation at the Yicheng base has taken a turn for the worse, and the significance of the shelter has become an open secret.

    The family members who had been secretly transferred were attacked twice, and the base simply sent armed forces to send the selected people to the shelter.

    This time, the ordinary people who were not selected were completely offended? They surrounded the refuge and the original office building, asking the base to give an explanation and hand over the resources that Yicheng had collected for nearly a year.

    Regardless of whether any of these people originally owned a supermarket or a warehouse and handed it in, they have all reached a consensus——Yicheng, and the things collected around Yicheng, should belong to everyone instead of being transferred to the refuge In the place.

    Take it from the people and use it for the people, shouldn't it be reflected? Here? It is good now. After the resources are concentrated, everyone will not be able to share them. All previous efforts have become a joke.

    Four million people, all those who were able to move, flocked to the small shelter, and the surrounding kilometers were densely packed with people.

    The off-road vehicle that was transferring people was also unable to move in the crowd.

    "Sister Zhao, hurry up and tell Xin Xiaoru to let her escort my family with the power of the caravan!" The middle-aged man in the car shouted anxiously.

    The flying-type supernatural being called Sister Zhao did not move immediately as he wished.

    Looking at the dense crowd, she couldn't help but wonder why she listened to these people while feeling powerless. It is clear that she got the crystal nucleus by killing zombies, and the food can be cultivated with two acres of land? In exchange, it is convenient for others? Convenient for yourself? They can accept any strict or even harsh orders from the leaders.

    But now, the base has to shift its focus to the refuge, and the land in the refuge is only enough to support the leaders' own people. The more than 5,000 superhumans can only eat stored food or ordinary people outside? out of the grain.

    Now? So, what is the role of leadership?

    Instead of combining their respective resources and needs, instead of thinking about doing nothing, being a high-ranking moth, why?

    Take the small leaders in this car as an example? Up, they are not at the level of making decisions, down, they are not hardworking and practical people, and they have little contact with these supernatural beings. A shelter of 10,000 people needs so many leaders?

    There are also many family members. It sounds very general, but when it comes to a certain person in detail, Ms. Zhao remembered that she was short of a bottle of water. She went to a leader to ask for it. His family said: "You are good friends with the water-type power user, why don't you go find her with a bottle of water? Just use the power? Don't be so preoccupied!"

    Sister Zhao: "But this is me? It's my job. Take it!"

    There was a big quarrel between the two sides, and the quarrel came? Several other grassroots personnel more or less helped the leader speak? In the end, the leader's father came condescendingly and said, "Forget it? Forget it, just give it to her? Let's be more generous. It's not easy for this woman." Sister Zhao almost spat

    blood come out. But for the sake of that bottle of water, I held back abruptly.

    After going back? After drinking the water, the more I thought about it, the more angry I became.

    What he gave? What should have been given? Turned into a gift? ? This kind of person deserves to live with dignity? !

    Looking at the little leader on the off-road vehicle, Sister Zhao casually said "huh", turned around and left.

    Xin Xiaoru's car is on a low roof not far from the shelter, so it's not hard to find. But Sister Zhao passed by looking around as if she couldn't see it.

    Similar incidents have occurred near many vehicles being transferred to shelters, as well as inside and outside shelters.

    On April 11, Xin Xiaoru's RV was finally upgraded to Lv7. On the basis of the original 416 square meters of storage space and 130 people in a different space hotel, there is one more? A field covering 0.1 square kilometers and a full 150 mu of land. There is a thick fog with a diameter of 20 kilometers outside the domain, like water vapor rising naturally from the mountains. It is not abrupt, but it isolates the mountain where the terraced fields are located from the world.

    In Xin Xiaoru's mind, there was an extra domain map like a sand table, and above the map floated a "cloud pile" made up of movable transparent small squares with a little white.

    Xin Xiaoru flew the caravan high into the sky, and at the same time tried to move the small cube inside her head. When she pushed away all the small squares near the hill where the domain was located, the fog in this area dissipated, and the real sky was seen again.

    And when she piled up too many small cubes in a certain part, the visibility in this area would drop rapidly. The place with the thickest fog is almost to the point where you can't see your fingers.

    If you insist on stacking more small cubes, the corresponding area will condense water vapor, and it will rain continuously.

    Xin Xiaoru:! It turns out that this is the ups and downs!

    Yes, it's kind of fun!

    She moved the cubes representing fog on the sand table in her mind, having a great time. Gunshots rang out in Yicheng, tens of kilometers away.

    Because the riot of millions of people was too horrifying, and the supernatural beings were not as obedient as before, the base—or the higher-ups in the shelter had to use thermal weapons.

    Originally equipped with these weapons just to scare people, not really to do it. But this time, they really killed someone.

    The masses were terrified? The originally chaotic and orderly crowd suddenly panicked and shoved, and even had a stampede.

    Some people want to retreat, but some people are inspired to fight, instead of retreating, they will advance, and if they die, they will also drag them into the water!

    Yicheng was completely messed up.

    It was already the next day when Xin Xiaoru got the news? In the morning. She drove the RV to see it. At that moment, the Yicheng base was already sending heavy weapons to clear the road.

    Someone was run over by the rolling tracks, someone suffocated to death while being pushed, someone rushed up to the heavy cockpit and tried to smash the glass to get in, but was hit by bullets from the rear.

    Xin Xiaoru got goosebumps all over her back. She hurried to the door of the refuge to see if she could meet someone she knew and asked about the situation.

    There are quite a few acquaintances, whether they are supernatural beings or staff members, there are many familiar faces. However, these people are torn apart from each other. Some people help the shelters, some people help the common people. It is obvious that they have different positions.

    When Xin Xiaoru came over, they had no time to talk to each other.

    Finally, someone noticed her and waved to her as if asking for help, Xin Xiaoru finally found a chance to land in the RV, grabbed the man's clothes and lifted him up.

    That person was none other than Director Hu who often dealt with Xin Xiaoru.

    As an ordinary person, he suffered serious injuries. What about the thoracic vertebrae, ribs and viscera? His shoulders and arms were severely cut. When Xin Xiaoru pulled him up just now, the wounds on his body were severely torn again. Everyone has become a bloody person.