Chapter 35

return

My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]

简体

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 35 [VIP]

    And those seeds that were just sown?, broke out of the ground one after another, and grew to the height of half a person. Looking down from a high altitude, the whole quiet terrace suddenly became full of vitality, with huge plants everywhere, and those mutants The plants are no different.

    The only difference is that these plants can be eaten by themselves, or the fruits they bear? The dense and heavy ones make people feel hot when they look at them.

    Xin Xiaoru and He Guying looked at each other, happy and shocked, and finally laughed out loud.

    "Unexpectedly, the fertile soil turned out to be so fertile." Xin Xiaoru rubbed her fingers unconsciously, "Now one mu of land can support 20 people, no, 50, 60, or even 100 people? It's possible!"

    Just looking at the rice, the density of the spikes is very high, layer by layer, full of heavy ears. Moreover, the growth rate is so fast, and now the growth is slowing down, but it still grows slowly at a speed that can be distinguished by the naked eye.

    If the 150 mu of land is properly managed, it may really be able to support... fifteen thousand people!

    What an amazing result!

    Xin Xiaoru immediately went to see the upgrade rewards for the next stage of the system, her eyes lit up.

    The next stage, field expansion! 150 acres of land expanded to 500 acres!

    Looking at the upgrade conditions, the boiling heart is slightly cooled - the upgrade requires 20,000 five-star praise. According to the current total of 230+ people in the hotel, it will take three months to upgrade. I don’t know about the next upgrade? How many praise requirements will be increased, and the upgrade speed and scale will catch up with the speed of the cold wave?

    Moreover, the expansion of the domain means that the consumption of stamina to maintain the domain will also increase linearly, and it will become more difficult to earn stamina from the outside world. After all, there will be fewer people walking around outside, and it is not so difficult to save people. Easy.

    Now the stamina of the RV has accumulated to 140,000, which seems like a lot, but the consumption of maintaining the field and the daily operation of the RV after the upgrade is also much greater.

    The climate has gradually cooled down from the hottest time in the last days, and now it is 28 or 29 degrees, which is already very comfortable, and the physical energy consumed by the domain in temperature regulation is approaching zero.

    But now just resisting radiation, adjusting the microclimate of the field and the surrounding area, consumes as much as 500 stamina every day. When the weather turns cold in the future, if the field wants to maintain a temperature sufficient for the growth of winter crops, it must keep the field at zero or five degrees above. At this time, the field has expanded several times, and the amount of stamina to be consumed is unknown.

    The only advantage is that there are now more than 230 people in the field. After the RV is upgraded, the maximum amount of stamina that can be contributed per day is 10, and the harvest of stamina is 2300 per day. Save 1800 stamina. The current stock every day is a reserve that can be consumed continuously after the cold wave comes.