Chapter 16

return

My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 16 [VIP]

    "Do you? Do you know where there is a chemical fertilizer factory? With the fertilizer, you don't have to worry about your two-month rations. I'll lend you some food." High-yield

    farmland is inseparable from chemical fertilizers and pesticides.

    Xin Xiaoru farms the land by herself, making small noises and using human or livestock manure to fertilize. However, if you want to expand the scale, or like the Yicheng base, with less land and more people, you must ensure the yield per mu to keep more than 4 million people alive. Undoubtedly, chemical fertilizers and pesticides are very necessary.

    Coming to Zaoyue City, an agricultural city, if we can find? As much fertilizer and pesticide as possible and bring it back? It will be of great help to farming.

    The 12 people were immediately stunned when they heard the words, and other local people also tried their best to find ways. You? Let us know what you said, and combined with the map displayed on the car TV system, we determined 3 chemical fertilizer plants and 1 pesticide warehouse. location, hit the road immediately.

    In order to save the stamina of the caravan, Xin Xiaoru flew for a while and ran for a while. Fortunately, this consumption is still bearable compared to the hundreds of stamina gained from rescuing and transferring people within a few hours.

    Xin Xiaoru continued to save people while walking, and when she reached the destination, her physical strength increased by more than 50.

    She is very satisfied.

    In the first chemical fertilizer factory, Xin Xiaoru found the bagged fertilizer according to the instructions of the farmers in Cheli, and carried it to the car bag by bag according to the type of fertilizer.

    Everyone joined hands, piled five thousand kilograms of fertilizer on the roof of the caravan, and then went to the next fertilizer factory.

    The second factory is also very smooth, there are only a few zombies and a few ordinary people hiding in it.

    Xin Xiaoru and the others killed the zombies and did not touch the rations of ordinary people. They only carried chemical fertilizers. Those people didn't say anything. Instead, they took advantage of the time when the surrounding zombies were temporarily attracted by the vehicles and ran to the nearby supermarket to find food. Move back to the factory.

    The third fertilizer plant was in some trouble. There are supernatural beings in that factory. And they have the same idea as Xin Xiaoru, they all want to use chemical fertilizers to cultivate the land.

    The chemical fertilizer plant is located in a remote area, in the countryside, surrounded by many fields.

    The supernatural beings occupying the fertilizer factory wanted to make use of the surrounding land, so they set up a cordon within a radius of 500 meters, and built a chest-high wall with sandbags used for flood prevention, to prevent zombies from approaching, and also to show that there is no warning. Keep outsiders close.

    Xin Xiaoru didn't want to start a conflict, so she had to give up.

    However, just as the RV turned around and left, a familiar old voice came from inside: "Xiao Ru? Is that you, Xiao Ru?!" Hearing the sound, I saw an old