Chapter 11

return

My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 11 [VIP]

    On August 2nd, the three of Xin Xiaoru had saved half of their cash and could not use the electronic money. They could only exchange a small amount of goods with some optimists who believed that online payments could continue to be used or people who had no other choice.

    For example, there is a paint manufacturer that sells paints for various purposes such as anti-rust, heat insulation, waterproof, radiation protection, etc. at an average price of 11,000 barrels, and supports electronic currency payment. Bought 50 buckets of anti-radiation paint, spent 100,000 to buy other different types of paint, fixed? Take it away on the top of the RV.

    There is also a down quilt manufacturer, he is not willing to pay electronically, but? His factory is in all directions? All the roads in all directions are blocked due to car accidents, earthquakes, mudslides, etc.? The goods cannot be transported out, and people can only ride motorcycles Or bicycles, there is really no way, if you don’t sell them, you will have no money, so you also accept electronic currency payment, and sell all kinds of down quilts and down jackets.

    Xin Xiaoru saw that the geographical situation of this manufacturer was similar to that of the camp. After buying warm clothes and quilts, she gave a catty of wheat seeds as a gift: "In winter, you can plant half an acre of land. You can check the information and plant according to the situation." After

    that , Xin Xiaoru spends a lot of time looking for factories, farms and other places in remote areas, looking for merchants that can pay electronically, and before leaving, she will send a catty and a half catty of seeds to make a good relationship and leave some survival thoughts.

    On August 4th, 62 cities including Yicheng suffered a complete power outage.

    The city looks the same during the day, and as night falls, the city sinks into a dark dead silence.

    Some people save all resources and go to bed early, while some are restless and too hot to fall asleep, so they shake their fans and chat with their neighbors to relieve their anxiety.

    There are still many cars still on the road. Some rushed out of the city on the last day, and some moved from other places and were still packing their luggage.

    The high temperature of 35 degrees makes busy people feel irritable, and even a little trouble will make people explode.

    In the dark corner came the sound of quarreling, tearing and robbery, but no one dared to go down and look.

    Because there are no police around now, after the power outage of the base station, they have no signal and cannot call the police. By the time the police and military patrols come here, most of the people below have already made a call, and the people have already left.

    This kind of plot is staged in many corners of the city. People who hear the movement are afraid while realizing that the era of the jungle has come...

    Xin Xiaoru did not return to Yicheng, but spent time in the city that is still powered on. Electronic money, buy overstocked goods.

    These people who received the money transfer also brought dry food and the middle-aged people at home. They lined up at the bank gate day and night.