Chapter 3

return
My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 3

    "Don't be nervous, it's just a power outage." He stuffed the small reading light into Xin Xiaoru's arms, "I'll come back after I go and have a look."

    Ordinary people, as long as they are not supernatural beings, have a 99% chance of being caught by zombies. Turned into zombies, the remaining lucky few either had nothing happened, or had abilities with different attributes.

    In her previous life, Xin Xiaoru had always behaved well and was never scratched by zombies. But most of the companions or passers-by who were caught and bitten became members of the zombies.

    There are also some people with good physical strength, or people who are lucky enough to buy a lottery ticket for 5 yuan and get 20 yuan from a young age. All zombies are equal, without any luck or physical blessing.

    Xin Xiaoru sees it very clearly, and hates betting on probability from the bottom of her heart, so no matter how hard she is, she doesn't hope to become a supernatural person, but tries her best to be as dog as she likes.

    But in the end, she died in a fight for food. He didn't grab food, and was stabbed in the heart with a knife, and died.

    She held the cold reading lamp, put it on her chest, and quietly turned off the switch.

    She looked at the locked door of the interrogation room, opened the cabinet where the police kept all kinds of materials, took out the things and put them in the corner under the desk, and huddled herself into a ball to hide.

    The process uncovered a spare walkie-talkie, just in case it slipped into his pocket.

    The early zombies didn't have much strength or sensitivity. They were separated by iron railings and big cabinets. As long as Xin Xiaoru didn't make any movement, it couldn't smell it just by smelling it.

    Soon, various inquiries and fighting sounds came from outside, and there were also many voices calling 120 to report their addresses.

    Xin Xiaoru's heart beat like a drum.

    The scratched person going to the hospital? ? Is it possible that the hospital will be completely wiped out?

    Zombie viruses and natural disasters will break out sooner or later. She can't be a car, but she can delay it a little bit.

    Turn the volume of the walkie-talkie to the lowest level, and try to make a call after turning it on.

    There was a murmur, but no one responded.

    Not sure if it was the wrong channel, Xin Xiaoru adjusted the intercom frequency, and listened to every channel, there was only a buzzing noise, and the communication was blocked, Xin Xiaoru had no choice but to turn it off.

    She shrank in the cabinet, looking at an unknown corner in the darkness, her eyes were empty.

    The feeling of the irreversible rotation of the huge gears made her suffocate, and she could only talk to the system in her heart to relieve the desperate sense of fate that "everything will come eventually": "Where are you now? Where is the tenant?" The system also trembled a little

    . : "He, he, he killed again! No, it's not murder, it seems to be killing zombies!" When

    seeing her own photo on Xin Xiaoru's phone, He Guying knew that the monitoring had not been deleted, and she had been found. Maybe his own account has also been blocked by following the vine.