Chapter 42

return

My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 42 [VIP]

    The one with the quickest response? Metal superpowers, don’t ask Peng Jieduo to say immediately: “Leave this to me! I studied architecture and moved bricks in a state-owned enterprise for several years! This simple structure is easy!

    ” The thing is that the money is too tacky. If you give me a place to rent a capsule hotel, I promise to give you a floor right away! Peng

    Jie shook her head: "Capsule hotels are very expensive, they are not for people to live in." This? The hotel charges 100 crystal cores per day, and it is specially prepared for people who want to stay here overnight for various reasons. "

    The air was quiet for a while.

    100 crystal nuclei, is it really not a small amount. Only third-order and fourth-order supernatural beings can afford this money. Even third-order supernatural beings can only come here once in a while... …

    Just as everyone was thinking about it, they saw a third-level power user raise his hand: "I want to book a room, for a month and a half. But I want? With my sister? To stay in a? Capsule hotel, okay? "

    Peng Jie looked at her and said, "Aren't you doing activities with some of your companions?" What difficulties did you encounter? ""

    Contradictions. "Did the supernatural person say more, and just said, "I only have 5,000 crystal nuclei in my hand for the time being? If you are willing, boss, I will continue to rent them later if I make money." "

    But according to her understanding... I'm afraid it's very difficult.

    In the end of the world, you can't live well enough if you have the ability. Like her? and her? sister, one? Lightning type and one? Wood type, the former is more lethal, and the latter? Those who can change food should obviously live well. But the stupid men in the team report to the group, always saying that her sister is too weak and can only give birth to plants, no? She is not aggressive and needs their protection. Only if they protect in place, She? This? Attackers can charge in front.

    This makes sense, but what they mean from the beginning? It's all due to them.

    " No? Without us, just the two of you, if you are surrounded by zombies, you will die! "

    If she?has crushing strength, then she?can take her younger sister to leave the team and fly solo. But she is a third-order girl, her movement speed is not fast, and her perception of the environment is not deep enough, so she can't guarantee that she can completely protect her sister.

    But she? Really had enough. Why should I and my sister, the most important people in the team, be forcibly pressed on the head by those idiots? They became thugs and assistants.

    When they left the team, their safety was not guaranteed. Could it be that the team could live alone without them?

    She wants to see, without her and her sister, how would those idiots live! Go to the base of other supernatural beings to do coolies!

    As for her choice to come to the capsule hotel, it was to solve the safety problem of her younger sister. Although it is too difficult for two people to squeeze into one hotel, but in the face of survival and interests, this is not a problem.