Chapter 15

return

My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 15 [VIP]

    The three of them passed through many tragic scenes, their faces tensed.

    There are supernatural beings among human beings, and there are also supernatural zombies among zombies. Zombies with long-range attack abilities will hit the RV. If they do not evade in time, the outer wall will be severely damaged. At this time, the RV will automatically deduct the physical strength value to make up for the loss of the outer wall.

    Xin Xiaoru gasped in distress. Since the upgrade, the physical strength has dropped from more than 7,000 to more than 6,000, and now there are only more than 5,000, which is completely beyond the means.

    Want to scold this bullshit upgrade mechanism again, the system suddenly sounds? Reminder: "If the person who enters the RV has a five-star rating in his heart, then he can gain 1 popularity point after just sitting for 5 minutes." Xin

    Xiaoru His eyes lit up slightly, but he still spoke cautiously: "No? Are there any other pitfalls? Don't tell me how much stamina will be deducted for less than 5-star praise?" "No, no." The system couldn't laugh or cry

    . My own reputation is with the host? I am afraid it is a negative number.

    Xin Xiaoru breathed a sigh of relief. He knew that the system was encouraging him to save others, but he didn't care much about it. Physical strength is like the balance on a bank card, as long as there is no increase, it will feel like it is falling.

    When it keeps falling and falling, and there is no income, the heart will be pulled like a knotted hair. Suddenly there is a way to make money, so I don’t care about the purpose behind it, roll up my sleeves and do it directly.

    I happened to see in a residential building, a person leaning against the window was looking at the slamming bedroom door in fear. Obviously, there are zombies outside the door, and he has nowhere to escape.

    She controlled the RV and stopped outside the window: "Hey, get in the car? I'll give you a ride."

    The young man turned around, and was startled by the sudden sound. He turned his head and looked, and there was a ray of sunshine under the cloud. Piercing the darkness, spilling on the window sill. Parked in the half-empty RV? He poked his head out and looked carefully. There were? Two people in the place of the co-pilot and the rear door, both? Looking at him.

    At that moment, he couldn't tell what was in his heart? What was the turbulent sourness and complicated emotions? He burst into tears in an instant, and his language system failed, so he could only nod wildly.

    Zhao Changyue opened the car door and let people in.

    The teenager climbed up the window and jumped over it impatiently.

    I originally thought that when I jumped into the RV, the body would shake, just like when I got on a bus or an elevator, if I stepped harder, the car would fall down. As a result, the RV was stable, like a metal box on a flat ground, without any waves.

    Seeing this, his heart suddenly stabilized like this strange RV.

    He smiled gratefully and cautiously at Zhao Changyue, wiped away his snot and tears indiscriminately, and shrank awkwardly, where was his dirty hand?