Chapter 41

return

My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 41 [VIP]

    The system can monitor everyone's conversations in the hotel, but Xin Xiaoru has nothing to do to monitor other people's perverted habits, so she hasn't listened all the time. But as long as she wants, she can at any time? Let the system relay, or even relay the voice of others.

    Extending this point, isn't it the phone booth that everyone used when mobile phones were not popular? !

    Peng Jie: "Just, directly to the house? Is that all right?"

    "Yes."

    Xin Xiaoru quickly communicated with the system in her mind.

    Talking directly to the house is too strange and confusing, as if I live in the belly of something—although the fact seems to be the case, but there is always something to do? It makes people feel better.

    Therefore, Xin Xiaoru asked the RV to add an indicator light to the switch of the bedside table lamp.

    Peng Jie entered the room and raised the volume uncertainly: "Then, a different space? Hotel, can you? Help me? Send a message to Boss Xin?"

    A small indicator light on the bedside table lamp lit up. Peng Jie found the target at once, came to the bedside table and pointed at the indicator light: "Is it here?" The

    crisp child's voice that belonged to the caravan sounded: "Ms. Peng, as long as you call me, please call me." When the light is on, you can talk, no matter where you are facing it."

    Peng Jie laughed.

    This is really, really good.

    In order to test the quality of the dialogue, Peng Jie asked Xin Xiaoru to go back to the RV to cooperate with her. She talked in the hotel, the caravan relayed it simultaneously, Xin Xiaoru responded, and the hotel relayed it to Peng Jie simultaneously.

    Between each other? There is almost no delay. If it wasn't for the voice of a child in the hotel, Peng Jie would have thought it was Xin Xiaoru talking directly to her on the phone.

    Peng Jie was very satisfied, and Xin Xiaoru was also very happy.

    Peng Jie held Xin Xiaoru's hand: "Wait for me? Let's run it for a while. If it's okay, I'll find you to buy a portable stone hotel next time. In this way, there are also fixed residences and mobile residences." Hahaha!"

    Xin Xiaoru smiled and nodded.

    In order to warm up the hotel contracted by her family, Peng Jie invited a group of people to eat in a large private room.

    The supporting facilities of the hotel are very simple, no electric cooker? There is no electricity in the last days, and there is no electric cooker in Xiaoxi's space.

    Xin Xiaoru took the spare unused electric cooking pot and rice cooker as gifts, and gave them to Peng Jie: "Good luck with the opening."

    So, Peng Jie used electronic products seriously for the first time in nearly a year. ! There is no need to look for firewood supports to cook rice as before, and cook slowly, and the cooked rice is often raw, which is very unpleasant to eat.