Chapter 37

return

My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 37 [VIP]

    This is the standard price. The target group is self-employed or low-level power users with less abundant funds. The price for external sales should fluctuate greatly.

    For example, on the way out this time, Xin Xiaoru will look for Peng Jie's trading market again, and when the price of the hotel arrives...

    Xin Xiaoru thought in her heart, without revealing too much, and continued to answer questions for the icehouse administrator ? question, together with them put ? a small amount of luggage into the cabinet fixed on the wall.

    Others are envious. A supernatural person who often trains with He Guying and Zhao Changyue couldn't help asking: "Can we rent such a house?" Xin

    Xiaoru shook his head: "Not for now. You? Know? I can't absorb crystal cores. But making these rooms requires a lot of crystal nuclei, and I don't have that much money."

    "We? Yes!"

    The supernatural beings couldn't suppress the restlessness in their hearts, and asked? The price.

    Xin Xiaoru said: "You guys gave me the money, but I still have to charge you for the room due to the rules. This is equivalent to paying twice. I can do this to the outside world, but not to you.

    " It will take me half a month, at most a month, and I will buy it for you after earning a fortune. "

    The supernatural beings of the first and second ranks nodded silently when

    they heard the words. To be honest, they don't have many crystal nuclei on their bodies. After all, they are small shrimps, and they obtained the crystal nuclei from hunting zombies and mutant animals. Myself. There are only third-level supernatural beings who want to upgrade to fourth-level for a while. It is very difficult, so I saved some crystal nuclei for emergencies. It is still very difficult to just let

    them spend thousands of dollars to buy hotels. Difficult.

    Now? The weather is pleasant, and the temperature of 28 or 29 degrees is still comfortable. The water pipeline between Yicheng and Youzhuang is still there. Now? There is enough precipitation, and the water from Youzhuang is not used to irrigate the fields, but The direct drinking water filtered by Youzhuang is still being provided for everyone to drink with confidence.

    In terms of electricity consumption, ordinary people basically want to reduce the superimposed effect of electromagnetic radiation and solar radiation, and how far away they should be from electrical appliances. People with supernatural powers often patrol around ordinary people, and they are not very good at using electronic equipment. Every time they charge their batteries in Youzhuang, and then use them in their own camps of supernatural beings, they tacitly don’t bring them out. affect ordinary people.

    Taking this into consideration, Xin Xiaoru immediately bought a bed for 200 crystal cores, attached the bed to a coin, and handed it over to a wood-type power user who was doing logistics. She is the administrator here.

    Xin Xiaoru said: "You guys? If you want to charge your mobile phone or flashlight, you can charge it in the plug of this bed. But the bed has 5 crystal cores a day, and it has to be deducted from the base's public account. You guys should just write it down. The woman