Chapter 45

return

My RV Hotel [Natural Disaster]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 45 [VIP]

    The strong wind swept through the woods and land, and the frightened wild animals and mutated animals crawled on the ground, looking around in horror, as if they were pressed by something and dared not move.

    The Youzhuang people who have experienced a field upgrade have not been confused for too long this time. After a short commotion, everyone returned to the safest place near the hotel and waited according to the previously discussed plan.

    Xin Xiaoru received the system prompt, and while driving the RV back to Youzhuang, she organized the terrain of the new territory on the sand table map in her mind.

    Unlike the terraced fields in Youzhuang above, there are only a few scattered farmlands opened up by individual farmers in these mountains. Now the farmers have long since disappeared, and the fields have been abandoned. Except for the sporadic few mu of land, the rest of the land is covered with mountains and forests. It would be too laborious to reclaim it purely by hand.

    She asked the system's plug-in to show her the terrain. Where is it suitable for leveling a terraced field? Where is the slope too steep? It can be directly used as a fault ladder to divide the surrounding area into upper and lower terraces. With a general concept in mind, I started to pinch the map to transform the terrain.

    While moving the map, the animals in the forest were driven to the foot of Youzhuang Mountain by a gust of wind.

    Regardless of whether these wild animals have mutated or not, most of them will not be able to keep company with humans. But to say? They want to attack humans, but they don't? After all, those who attack humans have already been bumped into and cleaned up by the supernatural beings who come and go in and out of Youzhuang and Yicheng. Most animals that are still alive now hide themselves very well.

    After the domain was completely owned by Xin Xiaoru, these animals were caught off guard and became prey in Xin Xiaoru's hands. Xin Xiaoru intends to look back and see which animals have a certain amount of wisdom to communicate, and if there is a possibility of working together, then they should be the animal employees of Youzhuang. If it cannot communicate and is harmful to humans, then kill it and take the crystal nucleus. If it's an animal that still has the "original" foraging instinct, especially scavengers like crows, let them out? Deal with zombies.

    The mountains and forests changed, and the plants that had just grown into towering trees fell to the ground one after another. Only those mutated plants that did not usually show the mountains or pretend to be dewy moved one after another, entangled with difficulty and wanted to go to them The fallen big tree was uprooted in one breath and thrown far away.

    The system even saw a mutated tree that seemed to have an enmity with the mutated tree fifty meters away, so it deliberately threw the big crooked tree on the opponent. The other party was also angry when he saw this, and he pulled up the tree next to him and smashed it back?

    System: "..."

    Xin Xiaoru didn't have the energy to pay attention, and is now concentrating on planning the terrain.