001: Read Your Eyes.

There was nothing Yeoreum loved more than dancing her butt off with Jungwoo at a party and that party was no different

There was nothing Yeoreum loved more than dancing her butt off with Jungwoo at a party and that party was no different. The intoxicated best friends felt the music as if it was flowing through their veins while occasionally laughing to each other and at each other.

After getting a little out of breath and strength, the girl dropped down onto a free spot on one of the couches that belonged to the frat house. Jungwoo didn't plan on leaving the dance floor just yet, so the girl just watched him with a smile, jealous of how he didn't get tired easily.

"Here you are." A person said to the girl while tapping whoever was sitting next to her, making the stranger leave without a word and without a fight.

"Here I am."

"You want some?" The boy held out his red cup and she quickly glanced into his eyes before taking it into her own hand. His charming smile made her insides twist and turn, as it always did, and his long, dark hair lying on his forehead, exposing just enough of his pretty eyes wasn't helping at all.

"Thanks, Yuta." She smiled and took a sip of whatever he had in there. She regretted her choice immediately at how strong it was, almost making it feel like it burned a hole in her stomach. "How can you drink that?" She frowned, giving the cup back to the boy.

He chuckled "I like them strong", turning his attention to the crowd dancing in front of them. "I'm surprised I'm not seeing you there with Jungwoo."

"Please, I was dancing for like two hours straight! I guess you just weren't looking."

His head snapped to glance at the girl as he smiled with his pearly whites. "My bad, then."

Oh, can he stop looking at me like that?

"Yo, dude! Come on, the guys are waiting to take a shot with you." Yuta's basketball teammate gave the girl a little wave before stealing their team's leader from Yeoreum. "I gotta go, let's take a shot together later." He smiled before walking off and disappearing behind the crowd of people.

Yeoreum bit her bottom lip without realizing and a weird chuckle left her mouth. She was grateful for the loud music since otherwise that noise would've been embarrassing. She quickly cleared her throat and fixed herself up on the seat, only to decide to get up and get a drink since the alcohol she already drank before had warned off from all the dancing.

After two hours, the frat's president - Yuta, because who else would it be? - and his friends came up with a fun little game.

Everyone was assigned a crime they've committed and were meant to be picked randomly to cuff hands together that stayed locked until they found each other's secret by conversation.

Yeoreum rolled her eyes to Jungwoo who also wasn't too pleased with the idea, but what wouldn't they do for their precious Yuta?

As soon as Yeoreum's second half of the handcuff's owner was picked and dragged to her by the president of the frat house himself, she sighed and obviously wasn't too happy about who it was.

Yuta smirked and winked to the girl who would so rather for him to be handcuffed with her instead of the stranger in front of her.
Before the long haired boy left the two to talk, he asked for their hands. Yeoreum sighed as she gave hers and glanced at the boy who gladly did the same. A smirk painted his face as his dark and intense eyes pierced through her. She gulped upon the feeling it gave her so she quickly turned her head back to Yuta. "Have fun, guys."

"Do we really have to-"

"Yes." He cut her off immediately and sent her another smirk before turning on his heel, meanwhile Yeoreum let out another deep sigh.

"You really don't want to do this, huh?"

He speaks.

"Yeah, I really don't."

"Too late." He smirked, staring at the girl with the same intense stare as before.

His cocky attitude convinced her even more that he was just a playboy who thought he was better than anyone else in the room.
The reason Yeoreum wasn't pleased to have him picked as her partner was because he did catch her eye few times during the party - all times were buttering up different girls who gladly wanted to fall to his feet. Ridiculous.

"Let's get it over with." She began to walk and pulled the guy behind her, making him hiss a little at the pain the handcuffs gave him.

"Damn girl, you don't have to be so ruthless with me yet, we just met."

She rolled her eyes as she could just imagine his smirk as he said so though she refused to take a look back at him, simply to not give him any satisfaction.

As soon as they reached one of the rooms that wasn't occupied yet, she scanned it to find a place to sit. "Bed or the floor?"

"Bed." He said without hesitation to which Yeoreum scoffed and pulled him towards the window, sitting down under it on the floor.

The guy chuckled and sat down next to her. "You're interesting. I wonder what your little crime is."

"Let's just tell each other and get it over with, deal?"

He scoffed and shook his head, waiting for Yeoreum to meet his eyes, which she avoided for as long as it was possible. They were too intimidating and she was too drunk to handle them.

"Fine. How do we do this, then? Where do we start?"

"Maybe tell me your name first?"

"Yeoreum. Next."

He hissed, tilting his head and looking away for a second. "So impatient." His attention came back to the girl that immediately intrigued him. "Next question. Why won't you look at me? There's a lot I could tell from your eyes, meaning less questions for you to answer."

Yeoreum felt her cheeks and whole body heat up. Why is this jerk's flirt working on me?
She gulped and finally turned to him, meeting his still intense eyes. He smiled a bit bigger upon the fact she was finally looking back at him and he began to try and read her like a book. Usually, the girls he'd meet were easily read and boring, but this one, she had something that he quite couldn't figure out.

"So can you tell a lot from my eyes already?" She tried to be as cold as possible.

He chuckled. "No, I guess we'll have to stay here for longer than I thought." A smirk painted his face again as he suddenly extended his hand and added "I'm Haechan."

new beginnings 🤭so excited to start this one! it's been awhile since i wrote one with Haechan and i'm so hyped about iti hope you'll like it a lot tooplease vote and comment your thoughts 🫶

new beginnings 🤭
so excited to start this one! it's been awhile since i wrote one with Haechan and i'm so hyped about it
i hope you'll like it a lot too
please vote and comment your thoughts 🫶