019: All Eyes On Them.

Yeoreum couldn't count the times Jungwoo hit her arm out of excitement when she told him about her hot night with Haechan

Yeoreum couldn't count the times Jungwoo hit her arm out of excitement when she told him about her hot night with Haechan. Feeling bad for Yuta as his friend as well was quickly replaced by the excitement about Yeoreum and Haechan instead, which wasn't surprising knowing Jungwoo. He asked many questions which were still hard for the girl to answer - one of them being if the two were together.

They haven't talked about that nor put a label to what they were just yet - after all, they literally just started to act on their true feelings for each other and there was no time to talk about any of that since their bodies and minds were focused on something more pleasurable than a serious talk.

The truth was, Yeoreum was afraid to even ask. She didn't want to push a relationship on Haechan nor she was sure she was ready for one so fast after ending things with Yuta. There was another thing that worried her - Jennie. If the crazy girl found out her and Haechan were back together, she might've figured out that something was fishy. On the other hand though, since Yuta has already found out the whole truth, so could everyone else.

🔗

The next day - first day after breaking up with Yuta and starting things with Haechan - Jungwoo couldn't keep his excitement to himself. He loved drama and was excited to see how things would go between the love triangle which only resulted in him getting hit by Yeoreum who teased how her best friend enjoyed her suffering.

She was nervous because she as well was curious how things would turn out.
As soon as the two best friends entered the building, they noticed a familiar figure coming towards them, almost as if he was waiting for the girl. Her knees started to feel like jelly upon seeing Haechan's beautiful smile as he came nearer. "Hey, Jungwoo." He welcomed the boy with that beautiful smile of his and then wrapped his arm around Yeoreum like it was the most natural thing for him to do. "Hey, gorgeous." He placed a kiss on her cheek, making them heat up immediately.

Jungwoo covered his mouth as he already enjoyed the drama a bit too much, especially when he noticed people staring. Yeoreum felt everyone's eyes on her as well as they looked at her with furrowed brows and almost disgusted faces. Haechan was used to having people's eyes on him so he didn't notice anything out of ordinary.

"Which classroom first?" Haechan asked, glancing at the two.

"I'll go first and give you two some privacy. I know you'll take as much as you can out of it." Jungwoo smirked, making Yeoreum almost sprint after him as Haechan only laughed.

"I like him." He added.

"I'm starting to dislike him." Yeoreum hissed, staring at the direction Jungwoo went to.

"Well, was he wrong, though?" Haechan leaned down a little to be closer to the girl's face.

She chuckled, feeling a bit braver that time. "You really like being affectionate in public, don't you?"